The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just been to see Saw IV

DannoSupra

Did anyone walk out?

When I went to see the last hyped up episode I was amazed to see people actually walking out, were they bored or disgusted?

I'll go see it but can't helping thinking the moment has passed, the first one was spot on but they are milking it now.

im on a date tomorrow night, well tonight (sunday) and we are going to watch this. looking forward to it as i really enjoyed the others

I don't understand why people do this mate. If you're going on a date why go to the cinema???! You can't talk and your sat there for 2 hours facing a large screen when you could make better use of the time pal. Drinks/meal before hand, but why not then visit a few other bars or go take a walk or something together?

Good luck though mate and have fun. ;)

Greg

I just watched Hostel on Sky Movies for the second time. That film is sick and twisted, more so than Saw I think.

Hostel was a huge disappointment, 10% potentially good horror and 90% softcore...

As for going to the pics on a date - seems sensible, at least you have something to talk about afterwards.

Hostel was a huge disappointment, 10% potentially good horror and 90% softcore...

As for going to the pics on a date - seems sensible, at least you have something to talk about afterwards.

And how often do you discuss films indepth for more than 2 mins Michael?! I know it's a common thing the cinema date, but I just can't think why.

I was both bored and disgusted by the last one.

Mind numbing gore fest.

The stupid darth vader voiced doll is soooooo last year, he's not even scary!

It didn't do much for me either but I fell for the hype, I think I'm immune to gore / shock in films now though, I prefer something that lets you use your own imagination to scare yourself rather than being blatant.

I don't understand why people do this mate. If you're going on a date why go to the cinema???! You can't talk and your sat there for 2 hours facing a large screen when you could make better use of the time pal. Drinks/meal before hand, but why not then visit a few other bars or go take a walk or something together?

Good luck though mate and have fun. ;)

Greg

it was her idea to go and see it. the film is only on for like 90mins, the date lasts all night. its not like a first date either as ive known her for about a year now.i defo wouldnt take a chick to the cinema for a first date