The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra Tt Auto 94

r1george

This is my Gz twin turbo it's done approx 89,000 mls, obviously being the Gz it's got leather, a/c, cruise, active spoiler and better stereo system. Plus I've added 19" wheels (in perfect condition, no scruffs) polished some of the turbo pipework and painted some of the covers around the engine bay in silver.

The exterior paintwork is near faultless and the shine is very impressive and only ever cleaned with top quality autoglm produces.

The interior is in great condition and has just had the dash painted silver to update it a bit.

In the last 12 months the cars had new front & rear calipers (j-spec) along with new pads all round. The front discs have also been uprated to 10 groove and stainless braided brake lines added to finish the system.

Uk spec glass headlight now fitted (brand new)

Brand new radiator fitted 2 months ago plus I've just changed the oil, filter & plugs last week.

Also both rear wheel bearing have just been changed.

The car is now on a L registation plate not the plate in the photo's.

I've owned the car for 3 and half years and it's been a pleasure to own and drive, especially the attention it brings

I priced it for quick sale as it's insurance valued at £9k (Sky insurance who a lot of people use on the forum)

Just had the 2 new front tyres fitted so now it's a drive away car which you don't have to spend a penny on (unlees you wanted too);)

Make me a genuine decent offer and you could get a real bargain:)

Not really interested in Px but would consider 04- Clio dci or Fiesta TDCI plus balance. Would have to be low mileage and very clean with History

Phone me (Carl) on 07775607441 if you need any information or you want to view the car.

Forgot to add the car has just had a new O2 sensor, plus it's got a mongoose stainless steel cat back exhaust, uprated walbro fuel pump, greddy fcd, 1.1 bar restrictor ring and uprated NGK plugs.

All it needs is a double decat and you have around 380-400 bhp.

Just about to order 2 new tyres for the front this week just for my own peice of mind;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice! I wish the paint on mine was that shiny! That said, I haven't polished mine in a couple of months now.

As you said in a previous post, spring might be a better time to shift it quickly at the price you're after. Good luck with the sale though as she looks in very good condition!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.