The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A Supra for Sale

Dougie212

It is with deepest regret I have to put my Supra up for sale, with the news that we are expecting our first baby, and the Supra is nothing anywhere near a family car...

Being an absolute non-techie excuse the basic terms I shall describe my car by, and if you want any further details, just ask.

The car is in lovely condition inside and out, and really does look the business.

The previous owner decided to paint the auto gear stick panel and a top dash panel silver.... badly, and so I have removed them and prepped them for repainting, but now would rather leave them prepped for the new owner to paint to their desired finish.

Also installed is a DVD system which the previous owner put in also. This will be coming with the car. I've not used it, but was shown it worked when taking delivery.

The car also comes with the CD player.

Its currently showing 113,863 KM, about 72000 miles i understand.

After market alloys look good too.. I have a MPH conversion card for the speedo, that just needs fitting.

Being useless at anything technical, I have taken pics but they are too big to put on here so please PM me or text me if you want more details or to see the pics.

This is a lovely car and am gutted to see it go, but would rather send it to one of you guys, where i know it's going to a good home.

I also have a bodykit that came with the car that I'm looking for £200 for, but if you want to take it with the car for £150 then cool!!.. Its a veilside replica in v good condition.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dougie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.