The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EVO9 Brembo big brake kit

JamieP

I used these calipers and fitted them to UK spec disks. Works a treat... (needs engineered brackets to fit which my mate can supply) Reasonable price! Good luck Jamie

how much for the brackets to be made, how do the compare to running uk spec calipers, does it work out much cheaper then just buying the uk set up brakes?

You'd have to get in touch with him as it'd be private work. PM me and I'll give you his details. I don't want to get into any trouble for posting this on here.

This topic has been bounced around for a while, and I figured I'd just go for the Brembo's based on weight as the general consensus was that the diametre of the disks had not changed, therefore the stopping power should be roughly the same, as there are still 4 pistons (simplified version - use the search facility for the full article).

The Brembo's weighed in at under a kilo each and the stock J-spec ones were 2.5kg's each, so I'd assume that the UK spec ones will be closer to 3kg's each.

Good luck :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.