The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eve online

Daston

nope...:(

due to being out of work I have had to seriously cut back on the luxuries. even the car has been taken off the road as I cant afford to run it. cant even afford to go shopping at the mo..:(

Ahh sorry to hear that and hope things pickup for you soon, either that or someone buys your house and you get to Aus to start afresh. If that happens, we have plenty of people in our corp that are based out there so you'll be in good company :)

Fingers crossed for ya :)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh sorry to hear that and hope things pickup for you soon, either that or someone buys your house and you get to Aus to start afresh. If that happens, we have plenty of people in our corp that are based out there so you'll be in good company :)

Fingers crossed for ya :)

thanks fella.....

well ive made my decision.. im going anyway! this country is fooked and i no longer want to be part of it...

Found out there's a 'special edition' version available in the shops from today : Linky

It's got a few exclusive items, 60 days of game time, instant war access, VIP pass, advanced career guide, and a special edition ship (I believe it's a shuttle of some sort)

Picked up a copy, now I'm DL'ing a 1.4GB update hmph...

It's got a few exclusive items, 60 days of game time, instant war access, VIP pass, advanced career guide, and a special edition ship (I believe it's a shuttle of some sort)

Picked up a copy, now I'm DL'ing a 1.4GB update hmph...

That's a cracking review of the game :)

Pot, welcome to the world of Apocrypha ... CCP's (EvE distributors) latest massive expansion pack! Shame you bought the game when you could have just downloaded it ... by the way, the shuttle, depending on what it is, don't use it as it could well be a rare ship and worth a fortune on the markets at a later date.

I found this out with an Apotheosis shuttle that I was flying around and could easily have lost and that's now worth over 4 mil isk (EvE currency) :blink:

When you get your character online, look us up, our corp is in a system called Wysalan if you fancy joining us :D

I've been playing this for a couple of weeks and have just started my paid sub training med hyb turrets at the moment so I can get my self a cruiser :) Very addictive game :cool:

Edit: My Character name is Alistair Biggs (not very original) ;)

Haha .. don't worry about original names, mine is err Jive .. which is about as original as ... well you get the idea :D

Where abouts are you based in eve?

We're so gonna have to organise a eve / supra meet :cool:

• 1 year later...

Doing the Trial of this now - on server Tranquility.

Bit different to WOW.. reminds me a lot of EQ in terms of the learning curves and massiveness..

So far all im doing is killing pirates I think. Wish there was a manual I could read instead of alt tabbing every 10 minutes to find out how to do stuff :)

Thread bump too lol

i have one of eve's oldest chars played it from beta 2 i only pay my subs every 2 monts just to keep skill training and all my gear is currently parked 126au from a moon in providence got 2 dreads a carrier and a very nice sansha's nightmare battleship but drew the line at a titan as i never play the game any more and even then i usually just zip about in an amarr navy slicer just to do gate campers heads in

i have one of eve's oldest chars played it from beta 2 i only pay my subs every 2 monts just to keep skill training and all my gear is currently parked 126au from a moon in providence got 2 dreads a carrier and a very nice sansha's nightmare battleship but drew the line at a titan as i never play the game any more and even then i usually just zip about in an amarr navy slicer just to do gate campers heads in

Oooh characters Name?

Would you do me a favour the next time you are on and check what Rex Mortalis or Heero Yuy are doing? They are my old characters

was good friends with hardin and his alter ego sister toon we met at one of the fanfests in iceland.....he used to rib me all the time about not getting into the pvp because he said i was so good at not getting podded but i was so fixed on missions i never needed to pvp

• 3 months later...

I can't believe no one has said "Can I haz ur stuff"? :D :D :D

Oh and err .. can I haz ur stuff? ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...