The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eve online

Daston

Can Eve be played in short bursts or do you need to be online for hours at a time? WoW suits me at the moment as I can just log in do a quest and log out again. Played AoC for a bit, but just couldn't get in to it.

yep you can log on do a mission and log off no probs. Bit of a steep learning curve and is a lot more indepth than WoW

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game names are Smutt and Cunningfox, Smutt is my PvPer and Cunning is my indy alt ( gotta build those ships up to lose ) :) Currently kicking the crap out of BoB in Pure blind and lower Deklein, They're not as uber as they'd like you to believe...... anyone here who is in BoB i'll be seeing you real soon

:aggress: :spank:

Jaeger Chandon. I'm CEO of a corp called Run For Cover. We currently have 37 active members and a Swedish guy who recruits too quickly :rolleyes: We are based around Sinq Laison and Essence

No idea where they are, but I'll add you as a buddy. I'll be looking for a corp to join soon when I get a bit deeper into the game, I'll have a look at what you get up to :)

Is Eve all based in one single 'Space' so every player can interact with everyone else? unlike WoW which is split over 'Realms'.

what do you mean? Is it all on one server? If so yes it is so all your mates are in the same place and can all talk. However in terms of zones there are loads of systems possibly thousands (map is huge and havent counted them all)

Eve isn't sharded, if that's what you mean :) Everyone playing it can meet everyone else playing it in one persistent universe.

And it's not a safe universe at that ;) PvP by consent? Don't make me laugh. It's more like real life - there are consequences for attacking someone in high sec but it doesn't mean you can' do it...

I think their called Idle Empire. The corp that I know is Idle Guns

Never heard of 'em :D

I'm knocking around with Pure, Iron, Hydra etc at the moment, fighting good old BoB up in Deklein. They rolled up with 200 capital ships in a 600 strong fleet lol :eek:

-Ian

I've not come across this before, but have spent half the morning reading the FAQ's on the Eve website and am sorely tempted to give it a go. Not sure I'd have the time to make it worthwhile though..

I suppose if it's a 14-day trial then I can have a go and see if I like it at least :)

Never heard of 'em :D

I'm knocking around with Pure, Iron, Hydra etc at the moment, fighting good old BoB up in Deklein. They rolled up with 200 capital ships in a 600 strong fleet lol :eek:

-Ian

We're on the same side m8 ;) am in E X O D U S in IRON myself will look out for you on gate camp on D06 gate !!

me = Smutt (also cunningfox as indy alt anyone need any t2 caldari ships btw ?) digital pimp hard at work ! ;)

Edit: maybe create an eve social group on here ?

ooh I run caldari ships what T2 ones do you have?? I just lost my manticore :(