The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eve online

Daston

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave up a few months ago and sold the accounts. I havd all the ships I needed and was getting bored o the lag.

Used to be:

HeeroYuy (minmatar)

Rex Mortalis (ammar)

Leythl

and loads of others.... Heero and Rex were my mains anyway...

what is it.... :search:

http://www.eve-online.com/ is the link

In game image -

http://www.eve-online.com/screenshots/28112006/11n.jpg

I play it :)

My in game character is John Rourke. Been playing it since the Beta heh. It's way beyond WoW thanks :p Even after 4 years it can still get your heart racing as you head into a fight, be it a small gate camp or a 200-a-side fleet battle. Nothing else out there like it.

-Ian

• 8 months later...

I'll have a search for you. My mate's trying to get me to join the monstrous corporation he's in, but they're a bit serious for my liking as I'm trying to maintain a normal life outside of cyber space (see what I did there? :D)!

My character's Juan Chan, and I'm also highly original with my names :D

I dabble from time to time. Haven't bothered joining a corp - been offered lots ;) Have some friends playing that I both work with and used to work with - ends up being a glorified messenger on times, with a little killing on the side ;). Based out of timid old Abudban at the moment - easy reach of Rens for flogging crap picked up from missions and rats :D - looking to move so I can tinker with some more Level IV kill missions. I get bored from time to time and put it down for a few weeks leaving a big assed skill running, then feel the urge to step back in my Caldari Navy Raven ;).... *steps back into the geek closet and closes door quietly behind himself*

£10 I think - can't remember and i only just paid!

Eve is constantly getting updated, expanded and has hundreds of thousands of people on it, so Eve2 would surprise me.

There's also a 14 day trial to give you a taste of it, so you don't waste any monye if you don't like it.

:)

Did i read somewhere eve2 is coming out soon? Never played this game before, Getting a little tired of wow now might give it ago. How much is it per month?

no they have just done the biggest update in mmo history totally revamped the gfx engine.

Ive started playing AoC now as playing WoW since Beta and cleared all instances is totally boring.

Never tried Eve, but there are 5 of my mates who play AoC so its all fun when i log on.

There level 80 and im 20 lol shows how much i play it:p

Ive started playing AoC now as playing WoW since Beta and cleared all instances is totally boring.

Never tried Eve, but there are 5 of my mates who play AoC so its all fun when i log on.

There level 80 and im 20 lol shows how much i play it:p

thats the best thing about eve dosnt matter how much you play it as there are no levels you advance by learning skills that are done in real time and still train when your off line. I love that aspect of it. Played WoW for a month and got fed up. Used to play EQ2 for 3 years but got bored of that too.

thats the best thing about eve dosnt matter how much you play it as there are no levels you advance by learning skills that are done in real time and still train when your off line. I love that aspect of it. Played WoW for a month and got fed up. Used to play EQ2 for 3 years but got bored of that too.

Its too addictive for me. I started back in beta when everything was 1 isk. Kestrals with seige launchers was always a good one.

The problem I found was that if you wanted to pvp you had to find isk from some where and I hated having to mine/sell etc just to pvp. I used to buy isk off eBay but that seems to have have been stopped now.

Can Eve be played in short bursts or do you need to be online for hours at a time? WoW suits me at the moment as I can just log in do a quest and log out again. Played AoC for a bit, but just couldn't get in to it.