The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mitsi Evo 1

Tom

I wanted to keep her for the winter but she's gonna have to go for now as space is an issue and I should buy something that's lighter on fuel with the amount of driving I'm doing.

ok the spec is;

1993 Mitsubishi Evo 1

5 Speed Manual

61,000 Miles

Extras

Apexi Filter

Apexi Cat Back Exhaust

NGK Plug Leads

Nardi Wheel

JVC Cd Facia

Stock they're 250bhp and 230lbtq so with the filter an exhaust probably around 260ish and 240lbtq but she absolutely flys and to this day I still have not driven a car that's been as much fun as this one!, I've driven a few evo's and this is still my favourite by a mile, the grip is amazing and the confindence it gives you behind the wheel is great! the turbo comes in hard and strong and with a decat and boost controller to 1 bar she should really pull really really well.

The car runs perfect, pulls hard and steers brilliantly, the paint is good but I have recently picked up a couple of dents on the drivers side door and beneath the rear near side light, I may still sort these though.

For the price I dont think you'll find another car that gives so much performance out the box! all that and a large boot that seats 4 easily, I'm a shade over 6ft 2" and there's tons of leg room behind me which is a suprise!

some pics;

Looking for £2750!

Tom.

Very nice mate. I've been looking for a sensible car for the winter but not sure if that really counts as sensible. :think::innocent: I'll think about it.:)

It's senisbly fast if that counts ;)

nice car mate,, anyone would think your now trading lol

That's next year ;) i'll probably be selling off from the forum though :)

hehe If I drive it today i'll find that private track, and tbh I'm not suprised! I wanted to go all out on this, fully built, gt35r but I do need something more economical with the mileage i'm doing and my soarer is going to be my toy next year :D, I'll no dought buy another one later on, maybe the RS version

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.