The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Black 1995 Twin Turbo J-Spec

Barry

No, no building work going on now, it was all completed around this time last year. We were the first company in there back in Jan this year.

Number 77.

I'm trying to think where the building work is going on, can only think of the site next the the One Tun pub on the hill down to Farringdon?

If the Legacy had sold then I would do. After a month of Auto trader adverts all I got for my money was scam emails and companies wanting more cash to sell my car for me.

I think I'll be keeping the Legacy now so my new Supra can stay safely tucked up under it's car cover during winter. :)

What spec is the MR2 as I know someone who may be intrested.

I sure Barry wont mind me chatting on his for sale thread.

Its an MR2 G-Limited Auto in black. Rev 2 I believe with the removable roof panels. J reg.

Mawbs had a for sale thread a while back for it which lists all the good and bad points. Let see if I can find it.

JB

No, no building work going on now, it was all completed around this time last year. We were the first company in there back in Jan this year.

Number 77.

I'm trying to think where the building work is going on, can only think of the site next the the One Tun pub on the hill down to Farringdon?

we have 51-53 so down the far end of Hatton Garden.

Thats the whole point of it being this price, I cant be arsed!

If I do MOT it, the price will rise to the normal price for the year and spec.

Just saving myself the hastle of sorting it out, but it would seem no one wants a Supra at a very low price.

• 2 weeks later...
One last try for a 'pre-xmas' sale.

If it doesn't go I'll try again in the new year....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180179523793&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

Viewing more than welcome.

Barry would you buy a car off eBay with no MOT? - 7k might be cheap for a decent car but from the buyers perspective, 7k might be expensive if it costs 10k to get it back on the road. - Just my opinion

I've brought several off ebay with no MOT's. MOT's dont really tell you anything about the car. It could have been thrashed to within 1 inch of its life and still have an mot, or like mine, be a sound car and not have an MOT. I've also brought a car off ebay with 12 months T&T that was a bucket of s**t!

For its last MOT it needed a sidelight bulb (59p). For this one, as mentioned, it needs two new rear tyres and probably the rear disks reaplcing (although maybe not), which I have. Simelar spec and year models seem to be up for around £7500-£8k.

Its up for 'alot' less than £7k too. ;)

If I MOT it will you pay 8k for it? Or knock a few grand off and take it as it is and buy new rear tyres for a couple of hundred? ;)

Its very cheap for a car of this year and spec, and the lack of MOT is reflected in the reserve price.

• 2 weeks later...

£6k ovno takes it away.

This is open for 1 week only, then it will be up for sale again next year with 12 months MOT for £8k, which is the average price for a Supra of this year and spec.

Am I mad!? Yes, but I've seen a bike I want ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry!

By selling it now is going to save me around £250 a month (Credit card ballance is now £0 and I can stop leasing the garage it was in).

Its also paid off the overdraft and got me a nice Ducati 916.

Its been quite an expensive ornament for the past 3 years!! :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.