The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Black 1995 Twin Turbo J-Spec

Barry

SOLD

My Supra is going up for sale, basically because I never use it and it just sits in my garage feeling sorry for its self. It's been sat in my garage now for over two years, but I pop out and start it up every month or so. So its time for someone else to enjoy it!

Its a J-spec Twin Turbo auto in Black, stock bodywork with aftermarket (stock size) wheels being the only visual modification.

Its showing (if I remember correctly) just over 100k miles, but obviously a handfull of those were in kms which it got before it was imported.

I'm the second owner in the UK and have owned it for over 5 years now. The first owner had it for around 2 or 3 years I believe and it has been very well looked after.

Modifications are as follows...

Stage 3 Hybrid turbo's

Full Blitz NUR Spec R exhaust

Both CAT's removed (still have them for MOT purpose)

HKS Type S front mount intercooler

Blitz blow-off valve

HKS panel filter in stock box

Speed de-limiter (allowing it to go over 112mph)

Fuel Cut defencer

Race Logic Traction Control (Superb piece of kit - Full adjustable traction control)

Autometer boost guage

Autometer EGT gauge (mounted, but needs connecting up)

Bilstein struts with lowering springs

Optional Toyota factory side skirts fitted

Silver dials (still have original black ones)

UK Limited Slip Diff fitted

Cusco Strut brace

Following Parts Supplied, but not yet installed:

*Apexi S-AFC Fuel controller (to be installed)

*Walbro high flow fuel pump (to be installed)

*550cc injectors (to be installed)

*Blitz boost controller (to be installed)

It's not currently MOT'd as I dont ever drive it, but it should only need the rear disks fitting (supplied) and a pair of rear tyres.

It will also have a new battery fitted by the time it sells.

I will not accept offers of part exchange or anything else, it is being sold as I no longer drive it, and I no longer need a car

If I MOT'd it, I'd be asking for alot more. I'd like to get around £8+ for it really, but I dont want it up for sale for months and months, and to be honest I cant be arsed with it anymore, its been sat in my garage for a few years now, I just pop out every now and then to start it up.

My passion for bikes has hit hard again and I'm afraid I've lost interest in cars! I've held off selling it for a couple of years thinking I might drive it again, but I've finally accepted I'm never going to.

I'm also hoping to move house soon and I want as much room for my bikes and workshop equipment as possible.

I suppose I'm after a quick sale hence the price, but I'm not going to take a daft offer like some seem to have gone for recently!!

Car's are worth alot more with MOT's. It should sell easy enough at the price its set at now, buyers prefer a car with an MOT, so I could easily get a higher price with one.

Viewing is more than welcome, I can assure you there is nothing wrong with it.

It's priced to sell.

I love your install. Do you have any info on it as it looks exactly like what i want to do.

Oh god, um, I might be able to dig out a few pics. I measured and built it all myself about 4 years ago now.

Pioneer 12" Subs

Kenwood components in front doors

Cant remember what I put in the back seat bits?!

1 Kenwood 4 chan amp running the door speakers and rear seat speakers

1 Kenwood Mono running both subs in parrallel I think?

Sounds f**king amazing and will blow your ears off.

Found a couple of pics.

Box has to be a funny shape as there is a step just behind the rear seat. Its just big enough for the two subs, I think I calculated it to within 2 square inches!

I still have all the original boot lining and bits if the buyer want to remove it all.

Also, the original cover still fits over it all and hides it all if need be.

The last pic also shows the dash (silver dials).

Thanks for the pics, looks stunning mate. If the buyer doesn't want the install i'll take it off you :p

No Spare now then? Ideally i would want to keep the spare.

Was actually thinking about those low profile subs.

Anyone had a go of them?

Cheers

SCott =op

I would need to sell my UK spec 6sp before I could entertain changing cars. Im working in London now so I have to sell my runabout MR2 as well. So very little chance of me being able to afford it.

JB

MR2? MR2? What on earth!?

Where in London are you working?

MR2? MR2? What on earth!?

Where in London are you working?

I was working in Milton Keynes for a while so changed to an MR2 auto as a runabout. Great little car. Only want £1,200 for it...

Working just south of London Bridge, but we have 7 locations across London so I travel about a bit.

JB

Why will you not drive it again?

Good price :) (especially for a TT in the fastest colour :p )

I work in London, so go by train into work, if I need to use a car in the evening or at weekends I have the wife's car to use.

The Supra was only really ever a toy for evenings and weekends, but now I have 2 motorbikes as my hobby, which is why I've not used the car for 2 or 3 years.

Its been sat in my garage doing sweet FA for all that time. There is just no point in me keeping it anymore.

I was working in Milton Keynes for a while so changed to an MR2 auto as a runabout. Great little car. Only want £1,200 for it...

Working just south of London Bridge, but we have 7 locations across London so I travel about a bit.

JB

Well, if you are ever round Farringdon / Holborn or Blackfiars area, give me a call and we can go for some pub grub and catch up.

Who are you working for?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.