The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thor DSC & TSD

Big Ads

postage and packaging for one of those thing can only be an absolute max of £4!!

and that would include a whole roll of buble wrap and a roll of brown paper!!

Not that I want/need it, just wanted to shout my 2p's worth. Its only the size of a match box after all.

Thor are still advertising these on their website??? I have not been told they are stopping production, although i have been waiting since July for it.

I think i will be watching this auction very closely and may even bid.

Without sounding completely retarded, will this fit a jspec N/A??

postage and packaging for one of those thing can only be an absolute max of £4!!

and that would include a whole roll of buble wrap and a roll of brown paper!!

Not that I want/need it, just wanted to shout my 2p's worth. Its only the size of a match box after all.

A whole roll of bubble wrap is about a fiver.

It will be sent very secure, and I actually ment to select special delivery, but got the 2 mixed up. :shrug:

£4 would STILL get a nicely safe bubble wrap envelope and STILL send it sepcial delivery, these are really that small and light.

Agreed, I had thought £4 would include packaging in bubble wrap, brown paper, special delivery...even in one of those nice little silver bags.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.