The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift, Quicksilver, 5 speed NA

Guigsy

Hiya Guigsy - still can't get this car out of my head. Got mine up for sale now. I've got the cash to buy without selling her so its really hard to think of reasons not to buy this car!

Is that date right for the repair? That is a long time away. Do you mind letting me know how much they are going to charge you? PM me if you like.

Mattlee has kindly allowed me to have a butchers at his motor, its dark in the evenings when I finish work so I'll have to see if he is about on the weekend.

ok no probs. Knightracer are booked up atm. That is the next date they had available.

They know the car and its just down the road. You can get it repaired yourself elsewhere if you wish.

Its booked in for Repair, Respray and Re-Fit of the bumper for £185.

I was going to book it for repair, flatten and rebuild the centre surface of the Do-luck, respray and re-fit also with the flat center section covered in carbon for arround - £350.

But that was before i decided to sell it. The do-Luck has a bump in the middle of the center part. And i wanted it flattened like DamanC's

Like this

Rather than this.

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1873/pict0002cg0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.