The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Staying with jap cars.

JamieP

Guest Nicholas
This is the GT bud, it dont have AYC but does has RS diffs and box as come on the rally cars, i can get this thing sideways at a moments notice, never had so much fun driving a car:D

Sounds like fun :D any video footage? ;)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its only std at the mo mate, its a gunmetal GTR, HKS exhaust, decat, air filter, Tein springs and thats it! But i've just ordered a set of Nismo skirts and 10x19 Advan RS rims for it, its like a disease all this isn't it, just cant help myself, I'm trying to resist spending dosh on it. I've already got a plan in my head what I want to do it, I am rather liking it as it is at the mo though strangely!

Sounds good Paul, are you guys still running that R32?

Regards,

Gaz.

Darren never got it running properly, just to busy doing other stuff and changing the spec around. It was up for sale for £35,000 awhile back, no ones going to pay that for an R32 so he stripped and sold all the bits off it. He's now building it back up again a bit cheaper and to a lower spec and then selling it! What a palarvor! Shame really as the car was one of the best R32's in the world I would say. Still going to be nice, T78, forged engine, etc, should hit 600bhp easily enough.

Darren never got it running properly, just to busy doing other stuff and changing the spec around. It was up for sale for £35,000 awhile back, no ones going to pay that for an R32 so he stripped and sold all the bits off it. He's now building it back up again a bit cheaper and to a lower spec and then selling it! What a palarvor! Shame really as the car was one of the best R32's in the world I would say. Still going to be nice, T78, forged engine, etc, should hit 600bhp easily enough.

Thats a damn shame, she was a stunner.

Gaz.

• 2 weeks later...