The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Staying with jap cars.

JamieP

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna build another supra when im settled in my next house but for now with no garage this will do the job;)

oh how the other half live....:lol:

Looking nice! a friend of mine had an evo6 tommi edition with a few choice mods.... the only car ive been in so far that scared the shite out of me! :blink:

Mate, thats one seriously good looking bit of kit, have u had any sprited drives in it? Whats it like off the line being 4 wheel drive? But the grip in corners must be immence? Any plans to take it rallying next season? LOL :D

Hey Wayne, its a proper bit of kit, pop round and ill scare the life outta ya:d

Guest Nicholas

Nice car Jamie, do you not find 4WD a little boring though? I had an evo VII for a weekend when they first came out and it bored me to death.

Fantastic to scare the bird with though entering tight bends at 80+ :D

Nice car Jamie, do you not find 4WD a little boring though? I had an evo VII for a weekend when they first came out and it bored me to death.

Fantastic to scare the bird with though entering tight bends at 80+ :D

This is the GT bud, it dont have AYC but does has RS diffs and box as come on the rally cars, i can get this thing sideways at a moments notice, never had so much fun driving a car:D