The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I hate Parcelforce

Dragonball

Originally posted by mkirby

Whats the problem mate, i work for them? i may be able to help??

Mike

The crap service...

The thieving pikey sub contractors they use....

The communication system...

The fact that no-one ansers the phone in the depot (acton)...

The 'you have 96 options' answering system...

The infuriating 'demand for our services is very high at the moment' patronising annoying fecking answering voice...

The fact that they should therefore employ more staff to answer said fecking phone...

The lack of communicates from any fecking department with anyone else...

The pre-recorded 'thank you for your email - but due to the fact that we cant be arsed - it will sit here until hell freezes over...'

The 'sorry m8 - but you have to wait in all day for a package that may/may not be delivered' and dont you fecking DARE ask for some indication of time that we will 'deign' to deliver - if are fecking LUCKY!

Join DHL m8 - at least the Americans know how to make it happen!!

Apart from that...great really!:(

Christmas is a bad time to send a parcel with any courier as theres is about 5 time more that goes through the network.

We dont have sub contractors we have employees and owner drivers which has made a very big difference to our business for the good and yes i agree it is the single most complained bit the phone system, its anoying for us that work there never mind the customers!! they "should" answer the phone as depot level a good ideas is when you do get through ask for the computer room number as well as the main number and you should have some joy or even the customer service manager's direct number.

If you have anything you are having problems with give me a bell or email and i will try to help buddy ;)

Oh and just to let you know DHL is german :D not american its actually owned by the german post office who could poss take over our post office in a few years if they get their own way!!!

Like i say if you want me to help call me on 07736 787121

Cheers dude

Mike

Its quite funny because i am fairly new to working for parcelforce, i came from IT and capital equipment before i joined Parcelforce and when i go out to see my customers i used to walk in with a cringe waiting to get whipped but most if not all say the say thing all carriers are crap and lose stuff, break stuff etc etc but PF are one of the better ones!? i suppose because we are one of the biggest we get most of the stick. Infact it shocked me the fact that people were OK with the fact that all carriers quality of service was only OK and they put up with it!! in my old business if you put a step wrong you were out the door because there was always someone better!?

The world or sales, dont you just love it ;) :p

Mike

I lost a little faith in DHL when my tender document for guaranteed delivery in Germany by 12 noon was still in their depot at 1pm, 13 hours after it arrived there.

They were very generous though, they refunded me the 14 quid part of the overall total that was the bit of the payment that guaranteed delivery by 12.

mm parcel farce ....

ok so they lost my package containing cam covers / throttle bodies and intake manifold ...

Not sure how cause it was in a bloody big box.

All week the Bristol depot denied they had it, and I finally got told by the missing packages women it was officailly lost. Fortuantly the driver we have to do pick ups is into his service qulity so he went to the depot the next day and spent 4 hours looking for it.

He found it, placed with a load of monitors that were going upstairs for staff.

oh and how about sending some other stuf for before 9am and it not turning up for 2 weeks.

In both cases I was told I could claim back for the extra that before 9am would cost, and to send the reciepts to them ... I have and lo and behold they never recieved them and wont accept the photocopies I took.

bah !!!

yep parcel force can be major shittt at the best of times.

the cunts put a phone number at the bottom of the flier they left me and then never answered that phone. i had to look up there details on their website and still couldnt get through to them. then i tried to book a redelivery online and that just about worked after bringing up laods of errors.

i hate them with a vengeance when they are playing silly buggers!

i have not had any problems with parcel force. and used fed ex and had no trouble. all these parcels with tracking numbers sounds a good idea. they get to know where your parcel is all the time. they should look after customers. if you get a good service you will use them again. if you not happy you wont touch them with a bargepole.

i have also used business post. must be hard when your parcel goes missing

Used to work for DHL, and the systems they use are pretty reliable (inside joke was to call them Drop It, Hide It, Lose It), DHL has merged in the last two years, with Deutsche Post, Danzas (Sea Freight) and DHL, hence the reason the logo is now Yellow.. They also own securicor.

Citylink did managed to loose a server for me one day tho... bear in mind it was a large box, 1m x 1m x 1m... so god knows how....

Fedex and UPS have been fine with me in the past.

Just personal views...

Whats the problem mate, i work for them? i may be able to help??

Mike

Please see details of some stuff for me personally sent to me

Anything you can do m8 - have sent three emails and tried calling several times (record was 11 minutes hanging on last time!)

Track & Trace

Parcel tracking details

Progress of the parcel you've enquired about is displayed below.

Parcel number: EC701257965GB

Parcel tracks

Date Time Location Tracking Event

08-12-2004 21:49 London West Depot Returned to depot

08-12-2004 11:06 London West Depot Attempted delivery

02-12-2004 21:34 London West Depot Returned to depot

02-12-2004 11:20 London West Depot Attempted delivery

02-12-2004 03:50 London West Depot Arrived at delivery depot

01-12-2004 22:19 International Hub En route to delivery depot

01-12-2004 20:51 International Hub Arrived in destination country

01-12-2004 20:33 International Hub Arrived at Hub

29-11-2004 21:17 Delivery Agent - MIAMI Left origin country

Please see details of some stuff for me personally sent to me

Anything you can do m8 - have sent three emails and tried calling several times (record was 11 minutes hanging on last time!)

Track & Trace

Parcel tracking details

Progress of the parcel you've enquired about is displayed below.

Parcel number: EC701257965GB

Parcel tracks

Date Time Location Tracking Event

08-12-2004 21:49 London West Depot Returned to depot

08-12-2004 11:06 London West Depot Attempted delivery

02-12-2004 21:34 London West Depot Returned to depot

02-12-2004 11:20 London West Depot Attempted delivery

02-12-2004 03:50 London West Depot Arrived at delivery depot

01-12-2004 22:19 International Hub En route to delivery depot

01-12-2004 20:51 International Hub Arrived in destination country

01-12-2004 20:33 International Hub Arrived at Hub

29-11-2004 21:17 Delivery Agent - MIAMI Left origin country

I will have a word with the depot manager tomorrow for you and get it delivered for you, will try and get them to get there arses in gear and out tomorrow matey ;)

Will either post up here or give you a bell to let you know whats going on tomorrow morning

Mike

• 2 years later...
Guest anahi

Hi my name is Anna

i had to recieve a delivery a few day's ago

i called and told them about it

haveing to put up with the stupid answering machine

the fact that they give you a billion options

the fact that you have to hold the phone till the point you dont even feel your hand any more :rolleyes:

because there is no one to answer your phone

and when they did they told me i gave them a wrong adress wich is a total lie and apart from that they had my number to contact me if they had truble contacting me

the fact i paid extra for the package to get delivered quicker

and the receptionst asking me is Acton close to Hayes ???

if you want a slow service and a good head ache they are the one's to contact:Pling: