The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Supra Bristol

Twin Turbo Jim

So where in Avon are you to then mate? You will have to come out and meet up with us all some time.

I live in Frampton and usually down in Brizzle or up in London for the weekends. Was gonna go to the karting, but can't make it unfortunatelly.

Yeah, I'd love to hook up sometimes, will keep my eye on the south-west events. Still trying to work out how the forum works, tho... :rolleyes:

Let me know, if there's any mini meet too, pls.

Pete

I live in Frampton and usually down in Brizzle or up in London for the weekends. Was gonna go to the karting, but can't make it unfortunatelly.

Yeah, I'd love to hook up sometimes, will keep my eye on the south-west events. Still trying to work out how the forum works, tho... :rolleyes:

Let me know, if there's any mini meet too, pls.

Pete

Ok mate will do. There is a Tatsu meet Tomorrow night at the boathouse nr Keynsham, me and a few other supras will be attending. Why dont you come along.

Ok mate will do. There is a Tatsu meet Tomorrow night at the boathouse nr Keynsham, me and a few other supras will be attending. Why dont you come along.

Ah... too short notice, I'm pretty busy tomorrow night... :( Where are these meets listed?? So I could plan them in and not to commit myself to other stuff...

Ah... too short notice, I'm pretty busy tomorrow night... :( Where are these meets listed?? So I could plan them in and not to commit myself to other stuff...

Thats a shame. Tomorrow night is a Tatsu meet and is on there website. Keep your eyes pilled on the southwest part of this site for the next mini meet.

I organise a mini meet every 2nd Saturday in Chippenham. The next one is Saturday 10th November. We usually get a good turn out. Well The 2 that we have had so far have been excellent. Look in the calendar and you will find the details of the event there. Otherwise it’s just check the forums in South west or whether you fancy going around the country, If there’s a big event on it will be in the national events section