Guest GTone

Model: Mk4 N/A

Drive: 4 speed Auto

Colour: Anthracite (rare)

Year: 1994

Area: JDM

Mileage: 80k miles (133,000km)

Details:

I've not owned the car for long but the short of it is this is very clean and original. Its done approx 80k miles (133k km on clock). Its totally standard apart from the 18" wheels. Its colour is 1A1 aka Anthracite which is a very classy colour and rare too!

Work done:

New discs all round.

New pads.

New brake shims & anti squeal plates all round.

Both rear caliper pistons & seals. Basically overhauled

KPH to MPH converter & speed delimiter.

Overall condition:

She's nearly mint condition. A definate A+. Obviously been garaged in japan all her life and well cared for. Even has the jap service history & reciepts to prove.

Mechanically excellent. No wear in suspension back or front. The bodywork is truely stunning for a 94 car. Nothing needs doing in other words. She's as clean underneath too. Had a friend who is a mot inspector give it the once over a couple of weeks ago on his ramps. Apart from the shocks which I have remarked about under bad points he said it was the cleanest mk4 he had yet seen. A real peach! The interior is in very good condition with factory fitted mats. Cloth front seats and the plastic rear. The drivers seat is electrically operated.

Bad points:

Shocks need replacing due to being in speed bump hell for the last couple of years.

Electric aerial needs a new mast as the nylon strap has broken.

If I get a offer near to the asking price I will replace the shocks and aerial mast before it goes.

Here's a few photo's I took when I brought the car. Wasn't cleaned at the time but due to being careless with a stanley knife a couple of weeks ago I can not get out to take any decent photo's for a bit.

http://www.harbourlight.uk.com/tga/images/supra

I'm open to sensible offers but I do not need to sell the car and she truely is a very exceptional example so no stupidness please.

£4500ono

Just pm me for details and to arrange a drive/viewing.

Cheers,

Tone

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.