The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra UK TT Manual

Guest Puddlez

Guest Puddlez

EDITED:

Hey all,

Im looking for either a black or white, (but not overly fussy) Toyota Supra twin turbo automatic, Preferably standard but willing to consider any vehicle.

If there are any out there, please let me know...

To buy the car I need to arange funds but that can be done within 5 days of finding the right car.

Looking in the region up to £7000.

Thank you very much.

Guest Puddlez

I saw one that looked pretty good condition going for that price... but i think ive only ever seen that one for sale... which sucks.. but thank you for pointing it out... dont really want an automaic but guess that will have to do...

Ok well... lets change it then... an automatic uk tt then.

Guest Puddlez

no, this was a while back :(

And i cannot get import insurance, ive tried every company ive come across in mags and online and i cant find anything.

Guest Puddlez

im not waiting til im 21, my pug wont last that long!

uk one insuance is really good thats why i wanted a uk one

I think id rather get an automatic uk, earn my own no claims then when im 21 i can sell thae one and get a import tt6 and insurance would be better, plus my points would be off then too :)

7k might get you high mileage one UK TT but it wouldn't be the best example

i pgot my silver auto TT from member here more than 1 year ago for £10k (under 70k miles) but it was in immaculate condition

almost standard just had new nur spec exhaust + expensive 19" wheels + new tyres

i've spent more than 1/2 year to find UK one in condition I can leave with (I'm fussy :))

seen few dogs wihout history or repaired + with more than 100k miles on it for £7-8K

there are not many good UK ones left around unfortunately

Someone on this forum paid £3.5k for a very nice black Uk auto a little while ago ;)

There are cheap ones around to be had, but they are very rare.

i know someone who payed just over £5k for a uk 6 speed ;)

and it had a rebuilt engine and hks cams etc :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.