The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gorgeous Supra SZ...

Supragaz

Selling on behalf of my brother as he wants to move out from the parents house!! :p

This car was my First Supra, which I bought as a private import back in 2002. It has stayed in the family so to speak since and has done very little mileage. Details below:

1994 (L) SZ import with Auto box. Hpi Clear. Has been Regularly serviced by Futurautos in Kent.

Engine:

-HKS Mushroom Air Filter (with spare filter and also OEM box filter comes with car)

-Full HKS Super Drager Exhaust including De-Cat pipe (2nd) (Also, the Catalytic converter comes with car even though it passes MOTs without)

-Front and Rear Strut Braces (Front is a double barred HKS item and looks the business)

-Stainless steel battery cover

-Cam belt was changed at 60,000 miles

Wheels/suspension:

-18" Circlar GTA 2 Piece forge welded Lightweight Alloy Wheels (245/40/18 Front & 275/35/18 Rear)

-Full HKS Adjustable suspension, includes shocks, spings and dampers with tools to adjust the ride height.

Interior:

-Full Blue L.E.D dash conversion by Emin

-Sony CD Player

-Silver Dials by Miami-GT

-No holes etc in carpet or seats

Exterior:

-Do-Luck Front bumper (Recently sprayed to get rid of stone chips)

-Veilside Side Skirts and Rear Spats

-Facelift front & side repeaters

-Facelift Rear lights

-De-Badged

Mileage: 115,000 Km (71,000 Miles)

Comes with Clifford Concept 300 Thatcham Cat1 Alarm/Immobiliser

Taxed til Jan '08, MOT til May '08

Ideal First time Supra...

Quick update.... Some stupid B**ch swiped the back of my car today on a school run (I was in bed) but a neighbour spotted the culprit and took down the index and knows her name. It was only a brush against the rear spat but has left a mark (no crack or damage other than the scrape marks)

I will get hold of her and ask for cash for respray but will reflect this in the price.:rolleyes:

Why does this always happen when you wanna sell a car? :(

It's very nice car with wheels I like, but just a bit of advice - clean bloody headlights! G3 compound and some elbow grease and this car will be fully beauty!

Hehehe yeah I did get him to clean the headlights before a viewing yesterday and they came up a treat!!!! :D

So good in fact that it SOLD for the full asking price!! :eyebrows:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.