The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fifth Gear tonight.

RedM

Blimey! Look a bit good this week.

Tom Ford breaks his toe in a Bedford Rascal.

jason Plato demonstrates where Top Gear's 'baked potato' joke came from in a Caparo T1

but bestest of all, the Starsky and Hutch car vs the Dukes of Hazzard car.

YEEE HAAAAA

Is it just me or does anyone else think top gear has turned in to a heap of crap?

I've been thinking that, I'm not one to stick with what I like 'just because', and now I'm starting to edge towards prefering 5th Gear.

Unfortunately the missus hates VBH with a vengeance, so I'm never allowed to watch it.

Is it just me or does anyone else think top gear has turned in to a heap of crap?

Top Gear is funnier. The banter is excellent. The Stig and his power laps are great.

The SIARPC has run it's course though and some of the 'big films' could be better.

Fifth Gear still has a long way to go. There's no real humour, it's too forced and TBH they'd do better ripping off Top Gear studio and audience idea.

SHOCK! HORROR! Fifth Gear better than Top Gear.

At least this week it was. Apart from the dull 'New but is it any good?' section the show was far better than TG. The drifting in Bedford Rascals was a better 'big film' than TGs amphibicars v2.

If they could just liven up the presenter sections it'd be really good.

Oh, and good to see Tiff damning the new Impreza with faint praise. "It's....fine"

The new scooby did look fecking awful, shame to kill the name of what was a good car.

It felt a bit like Vicky was forcing it too much, didn't seem natural. Still prefering Top Gear myself but this was good for a laf.

There is another one, I forget the name, some bird and bloke go through auctions and review older cars - now that is one awful program.

the drifting was fun. but the rest of the program was shit. tif's voice bores the hell out of me. that car that set on fire... pointless. The old american cars... if i want to see some cars going arround a track that slowly ill go stand and watch the ride at the fairground the nippers sit on

oh god platos on it that guy is a nob! I can remember him on TG testing the Boxter and Tuscan the Tuscan beat it hands down in all the tests but he wasnt having any of it and ended up breaking 3 clutches in the boxter to beat the 0-60 time!

Plato = boxter lover 'nuff said