The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hobbies, what do you do?

KimberleyAnn

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like my sports. I play 5-a-side. American football took up a lot of my time, but injuries put paid to that a couple of years ago.

Also a bit of guitar, but my main hobby is playing strategy boardgames. I used to play lots of computer games, but have jaded to them in the last few years and now play boardgames instead.

Im a musiction too.. oh sorry you said drummer... Im a musiction, ;-) I play guitar, lead, bass, echostic, I sing and song write. (spelling is not my strong point) :p) Currently recording an album at the moment. I spent about 2k at the mo turning my room into a recording studio lol, Im a kickboxer... er... The Supra, Church, The g/f, that takes up most of my time lol

I'm very much a "used to do that" kinda guy LOL

Used to be pretty good at golf, got it down to a 12 handicap but not played for 3 years

Used to play rugby, got injured too much

Used to go to the gym, really need to do this again!!

Used to go fishing, not been for years

Used to be into home cinema but dont really get the chance now.

The only thing i do get to do is go to the pub now and again and play pool, i have my ps3 and 360 which i play now and again but thats about it :)

I think as you get older and get more responsible then the less hobbies you have :(

Mike

I've had quite a few hobbies come and go really guess im a all rounder just wish I stuck at some I'm more of a extreme sports lover, from age 10 I started ski-ing I was told I was a born natural and was asked to join a ski club and got into downhill ski-ing I was told I had great potential and they wanted to concentrate on me as they could see me competing for Britain when older, by 13 I got bored and moved onto snowboarding then from there spent 2 years skateboarding, through out college I started up guitar then started a frash metal band still got a few songs if any one wants them I can upload them, any way got more into shred and split mainly played for pleasure, then kinda followed that sex drugs and rock and role life style , spent my life as a long haired student bum working weekends and experimenting with different drugs as you do, been clean for 13 months now and 9 months without drink :D ( decided it was time to save money and think about my future guess its a part of maturing, I miss pot though however I would feel guilty also my lass wont approve :( ), any way I started loosing touch with guitar and got into bmx, I road bmx heavy for 5 year mainly street and dirt been in a few video's up here in the northeast the bmx scene is huge, well November the 6th last year I dislocated and fractured my ankle, I was out for 6 month my ankle is still weak now, I took another 6 month thinking about dropping bmxing and moving on so I sold my bike... :( I still miss it, it was the best thing to do otherwise I would be in and out of hospital and worst thing ever is lying in bed in a cast, any way now I lead a boring life, don't ride don't play guitar that much, I sit on a car for and spend my ££'s on my car, I really want a new challenge so now im looking into learning how to map car's.

if any you guitarists want any gear im selling a pod xt pro and a marshall jcm 900 half stack :p

Use to be mad about cross country trail riding, (on a motorbike on the uk's various greenlanes) but gave it up when i got into the supra scene, fancy getting back into it now, saw some amazing scenery, loved going to wales, this was my last dirtbike, CRF450X

Use to be mad about cross country trail riding, (on a motorbike on the uk's various greenlanes) but gave it up when i got into the supra scene, fancy getting back into it now, saw some amazing scenery, loved going to wales, this was my last dirtbike, CRF450X

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/thumper.jpg

but where does the turbo and NOS go? :D

:duel: Fencing..

Started 11 year ago and still love it.

Train twice a week and run a club on the third night.

http://www.wessexblades.co.uk

Am well into the "Vets now" they start at 40 :( but great crack and I get to do do the Europeans Champs so get to go to some nice countries as well (and stab forigners ) :D

If we were all closer together I could organise a "come and try it day" so you would get to stab your Supra mates - would be fun !

G