The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hobbies, what do you do?

KimberleyAnn

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grow carnivorous plants, you know venus flytraps (only rare varieties mind) american pitchers, tropical pitchers, sundews. They divide during summer which I then separate and sell on ebay. Made 750 quid last year from this. I've also grown them through tissue culture.

:duel: Fencing..

Started 11 year ago and still love it.

Train twice a week and run a club on the third night.

http://www.wessexblades.co.uk

Am well into the "Vets now" they start at 40 :( but great crack and I get to do do the Europeans Champs so get to go to some nice countries as well (and stab forigners ) :D

If we were all closer together I could organise a "come and try it day" so you would get to stab your Supra mates - would be fun !

G

sounds fun!! What about stab your wife? :D

60bhp on something that weighs 100kg riding offroad, i promise you dont need anymore power:D

too much power then ;)

I grow carnivorous plants, you know venus flytraps (only rare varieties mind) american pitchers, tropical pitchers, sundews. They divide during summer which I then separate and sell on ebay. Made 750 quid last year from this. I've also grown them through tissue culture.

This guy is one of our customers - http://www.carnivorousplants.uk.com

He makes a lot on the side selling these things. Reckons he has the largest collection in the UK?

pretty much any thing remote control

planes, heli, tanks, drifting cars, 1/5 scale offroaders running 27cc petrol motors but mostly boats

squezzing 6.5 hp out of a 15cc motor running on nitro meth mix

in a 4 foot hull, touching 75mph at the mo.

also helping disabled ducks in spare time

oh and the quadbike

no wonder im always skint

Was a professional windsurfer (of all random things) for 10 years, still do quite a bit of it now, as well as kiteboarding (same thing but with kites) surfing, mountainbike, (pulled my collar bone off last week though :blink:) allways have been active allways hope to be!

Also got into marine fishtanks a year ago (corals, clams, crabs urchins fish etc) looks good in the living room.

I'm surprised by how many musicians drive supras!!

forget the golf we should have suprastock! lol

Was a professional windsurfer (of all random things) for 10 years, still do quite a bit of it now, as well as kiteboarding (same thing but with kites) surfing, mountainbike, (pulled my collar bone off last week though :blink:) allways have been active allways hope to be!

Also got into marine fishtanks a year ago (corals, clams, crabs urchins fish etc) looks good in the living room.

I'm surprised by how many musicians drive supras!!

forget the golf we should have suprastock! lol

thats well nice that tank, i hear salt water fish are really hard to look after? i had tropical once, guppies, sword tale, siamese fighter fish cant remember them all but they were some good little trooper's, the sword tale lived the longest :rolleyes:

same as Grahamc, another archer. I shoot compound, not recurve though so no olympic dreams for me :tongue: (compound isnt an olympic disaplin as the powers that be are lazy and wont do the work to include it :rolleyes:)

Getting quite good now, i shoot indoor (20m) field (anything from 10-60m, in the woods up hill, down hill through trees etc) and target (30 to 10o yards)

Heres me about to shoot something :D

same as Grahamc, another archer. I shoot compound, not recurve though so no olympic dreams for me :tongue: (compound isnt an olympic disaplin as the powers that be are lazy and wont do the work to include it :rolleyes:)

Getting quite good now, i shoot indoor (20m) field (anything from 10-60m, in the woods up hill, down hill through trees etc) and target (30 to 10o yards)

Heres me about to shoot something :D

You shooting at the boxhill field shoot...??

Used to Dj alot around the south east, radio, internet etc. After a while it gets teadious so then i only used to dj whilst smashed out of my face. Still have my turntables and records but fancy learning how to scratch properly as i have mastered itching :lol:

Been invited to do some clay pigeon shooting and ive always wanted to give that a go so have to see if that turns into a hobbie..

U

Been invited to do some clay pigeon shooting and ive always wanted to give that a go so have to see if that turns into a hobbie..

one piece of advise to treasure..... HOLD THE GUN INTO YOUR SHOULDER AS HARD AS YOU CAN - or it will hurt like hell :eyebrows:

Tis a great sport as long as you bear that in mind :cool: