The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hobbies, what do you do?

KimberleyAnn

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is flashing a hobby?:D

I used to have quite a few and I just started doing them less and less, and now don't really have any at all.

I am massively interested in anything Titanic related, I like to read up on it alot.

I used to do a bit of target shooting and a little bit of archery, not with a club or anything, just in local woods, or in the barns at the back of the house.

Also sailing, enjoyed that alot, don't know why I stopped, guess I just drifted away from it.

Seriously now, I don't really have any. I play guitar. I played a lot during high school years, was obsessed with Van Halen, Satriani & Vai, always played electric. I gave away & sold the guitars I had, but Amanda has a lovely steel-strung acoustic and I really enjoy playing on that now. It's amazing how it all comes back to you so quickly after not picking one up in probably two years.

I had an R/C Helicopter (Hirobo Sceadu 30), which I sold after the last crash a few years ago, but I now have the new Reflex Simulator and a decent transmitter, ready for buy a T-Rex 450 SE V2 soon and flying that around/upside down/inside out for fun.

We like going on holiday but haven't done so as much as we intend to, mainly because we're in a predicament saving towards a house purchase.

and I work a lot.. I sit here pissing about on the internet waiting for the phone to ring so I can remotely fix peoples computer problems.

Thats about it for now.