The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What time do you get up?

Supragal

I am usually wake up at 5:55am and at work by 7am. I need to be there at 7 to make sure all my staff start working at 7 and ready to open up by 8am

have you tried hiding under the covers..... great place to hide from all sorts of stuff........ especially scarey monsters

My scarey monster is under the covers :eek2:

oops wrong forum, I will get my coat

China

Well this thread inspired me today :)

Alarm went off at 6.58 as usual and I managed to go through the snooze process until 7.35, it was hard work towards the end but it was so comfy and warm in there today.

My alarm clock appears to be made by "Audioline", I did note the model number but then I pressed the snooze button again....

had 4hrs sleep & was on the train this morning - sleepy. When I saw this gorgeous girl - brown hair, dark eyes, dark skin. The whole ensemble - the entire package. And I found myself like looking at her chest - couldn't help it!

And she caught me!

"What the fuck are you looking at ?!?!"

"Ummmm .... those." And I pointed and giggled like an imbecile.

Is it my fault she was wearing a black bra with a white blouse ??

• 4 weeks later...

CJ You're a git!!

You are not the first to say it and surely wont be the last :D The other advantage of having an office at home is that you dont need to shave, wear a suit nor polish your shoes before starting work.

It's a shit job but someone has to do it :innocent:

• 5 weeks later...

just to upset all you early risers even more :eek2:

I usually crawl out of bed around 8:15, stagger to the bathroom & then wander downstairs.

"'er indoors" has usually got my cuppa ready by then & i can relax for half hour before the gruelling 2.5 miles to my workshop along the by-pass

Usually arrive at work by 9:15am & hae even been known to do some work before 10am on really bad days !!

i can live with it cos i did years & years of 2am - 3am & 4am starts, so now i'm old I can semi retire :littled:

You are not the first to say it and surely wont be the last :D The other advantage of having an office at home is that you dont need to shave, wear a suit nor polish your shoes before starting work.

It's a shit job but someone has to do it :innocent:

Same as CJ on this - although the better half wakes me up @ 7 as she starts work at 8. I've been trying to get her sacked so she can get a normal job, but so far not much luck.

I was almost positive groping her bosses wife would do the trick...

When i worked in a local newsagents i used to have to be at work for about 3/3:30 to get the papers ready for the morning deliveries. I only had Fridays and Sundays of work and sometimes i'd have to leave a club early just to get to work on time.

I do remember getting to work one morning, and just after we opened at 6 i had to shut up again coz i had to be sick. Locked the door and ran to the back of the shop, but by the time i made it down the aisle close to the door i blew chunks and bits went all over the sandwiches and sausage rolls in the chiller cabnet. i was so drunk that i don't think i cleaned any of it up properly. :p Still sold them all as usual and no one complained :D

When i worked in a local newsagents i used to have to be at work for about 3/3:30 to get the papers ready for the morning deliveries. I only had Fridays and Sundays of work and sometimes i'd have to leave a club early just to get to work on time.

I do remember getting to work one morning, and just after we opened at 6 i had to shut up again coz i had to be sick. Locked the door and ran to the back of the shop, but by the time i made it down the aisle close to the door i blew chunks and bits went all over the sandwiches and sausage rolls in the chiller cabnet. i was so drunk that i don't think i cleaned any of it up properly. :p Still sold them all as usual and no one complained :D

That's disgusting. :conf: te he