The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 twin turbo 6 speed

colsoop

I have decided to sell my Supra it is a good honest car and i have owned for 5 years without any major issues at all. up until May this year it was a daily driver. but now it is not being used enough and it pains me to see her sat on the driveway when somebody new could enjoy her more than i can at the moment.

I am in no hurry to sell so wont take silly offers.

very nice, i'd imagine this will sell very quickly

You have cursed me now :p To be honest i am not that fussed if it sells. The car is paid for and doesn't cost a lot to run i would just like to see it given more attention by a new owner. Although i think my honesty will stop a quick sale :)

Sorry to hear youre selling Col, luckily you will get another soon enough. I think it goes without saying that you will be hanging around here though.

I shall still be aorund Gaz. although that depends on my trader renewal next month :p

JAE next year still col? Just waiting for insurance so I'll be watching this. Good luck!!

Should be Dave. I would love my car to go to someone like you. i know you could sort the body issues out and have it back to its best :)

Shame to see you selling Col, price is fine for the amount of time you have spent on it!

Cheers Rob. I have no rush to sell and no need to, so i will let the fates decide what happens to her :D

I took her out for another early morning blast, it was great fun hitting 1 bar on the cold morning with the sun shining it can't get better can it :D

What can i say Andrew

My limp wrists can't cope with the manly gear changes :p :limp:

( i haven't been subjected to reverse psychology in a while ;))

My wife is selling a pink Figaro if you want it Colin.:D You could pretend that it was a PARA-Maroon colour before it faded:D

Hope you sell it soon good mate;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.