The mkiv Supra Owners Club

All things Forza didnt do

Daston

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope but its nice extra plus the PS3 comes with a HDMI socket as standard. How many people have to go out and buy a new 360 to do something that it should have done in the first place. Like the Wi fi MS have been crowned as the master of rip off.

dunno about the WIFI but my XBOX 360 premium has HDMI out and costs loads less than that (£280 iirc) and is the extreme version. I think its the Samsung drive model.

360 elite? Is that a new version again? Agree thats crap if it is.

No interest in the PS3, hardly use my XBOX so might flog that as its a waste. Tempted for a Wii though, they are a laf.

Really hope GTA4 hits the PC and not just PS3.

The GTA series has always been awesome, even from the early top down days. They never released Vice City Stories though on the PC so I guess there is a chance they won't bother with GTA4. Gutting as I'm not really a console gamer. Not since Atari 2600 anyway - remember those!!

Ah I was going on the GTA has always hit PC first until Sony bought a contract that said it would hit PS first, the contract has now ended

San Andreas came out on the PS2 about 4 months before the PC, I *think* it was the same with Vice city. Sony have a contract with Rockstar that means they can't release any title for the playstation on other platforms before it's PS release date, hence the latest delay for GTA4. It's apparently almost ready to go gold on the xbox port, but the PS problems have caused the whole release date to be pushed back.