The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Aero

Andy C

The time has come for me to sell my beloved 1993 TT Aero. Imported & purchased by JIC in 2000 I've been the only UK owner. 68000 miles. I have the full service history from new (the first part in Japanese!). The car is in all round excellent condition. Mechanically it's perfect and has been maintained regardless of expense though it could possibly benefit from a little touch up of the paint here and there to make it perfect (it's 14 years old after all) . It's been lowered (very lowered!) and has a very firm ride, has an aftermarket induction kit fitted, glass front headlights, powder coated Blitz alloys and a brand new RSR exhaust. Apart from that it's never been molested in any way and has been washed and waxed every weekend and always been garaged. It's never seen a trackday etc. This car has never let me down and I'll be very sorry to see her go. It's just had an oil service at ToyodaTech - if you call them they know the car. MOT'd & taxed until Aug 08.

The reg A5 UPE - worth a couple of bob - comes with the car. I'm not interested in offers. Please check my garage for topless pics. Reason for sale; I want a 4.5 Cerbera and I can only afford to drive one car at a time. I'm based in Winchester, Hampshire.

Also on Pistonheads

Looks very nice bud, what size wheels are those? whats with the sticker on the exhaust?

They're 18" but different widths front and rear. I'm not home till the weekend so I can't tell you exactly at the moment. The sticker came on the exhaust out of the box and I thought it looked vaguely ninja-ish, so I left it on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.