The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted manual N/A for SWAP.

Guest Phillw454

Guest Phillw454

As said, Im looking for a manual NA supra

Preferably black or white

To be swapped with my manual pearl white s14 200sx N reg. Has full history, full leather, engine mods to see 280bhp+

6 evo 7 wheels in white, all with tyres and 2 spare tyres.

Lots of "Norris" parts.

Really is a suprisingly fast car.

Email me at [email protected] if you need full spec and details.

Thanks

Guest Phillw454

Glad someone else can see that :)

Thanks Edge, yeah i need a supe again lol.

Ill upload pics of the 200 now...

Pics....

Any pics or details?:)

NA Manual 5 spd (It has had a crap respray and the paint has cracked in places).

Cusco 2 way LSD, short shift, Triple plate clutch (Os-giken assumed)...

Recaro drivers seat, stock passenger seat, no rear seats (have got them in the shed).

Bilstein shocks (Still have to pick up a set of TRD's for it, have organized, just slipped my mind).

Regularly serviced, with an easy to change, oil relocation filter. Grounding kit... Stock kit, got a set of 17" alloys on it, stock brakes.

Does run well as the dyno figures have shown, I'm a bit OTT with servicing, as I change the oil/plugs every 3000 miles. Gearbox and diff changed when I got it. UK lights on it. Not sure what else to say other than it isn't it great nick paint wise :p

Guest Phillw454

Lol paint sounds very rough :p

Yeah i could be interested, please could you send pics to the above email address or post them here.

Thanks

Lol paint sounds very rough :p

Yeah i could be interested, please could you send pics to the above email address or post them here.

Thanks

Will grab some pics, I'm being as honest as I can with the paint, it is CRAP, and to be fair I was going to respray before selling it (It has to go as I have got a S13 as my daily driver for a bit)

Guest Phillw454

Id hope for at least 3.5k + mainly due to all the work carried out and recipts totalling some rediculous figure. But id still be willing to have a look at yours, never say never as they say

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Phillw454

One last look.

Will consider most supras or deals.

If your unsure of the value of this car i belive imported verisons on a similar plate as standard gor for around 5.5k which is the same price got my NA for from a dealership, obviously private price is different. But ill give a rough idea i hope.

Ill list some mods and recipts and a rough value of the recipts in no specific order....

All mot's from 1998 to present one.

New air flow meter-£58

HPI check-Clear

Original warrenty booklet with services from 11/03/96 to 12/04/02 all nissan stamps.

Protyre wheel balance service-£10

Interpro recipt- New fuel regulator plus parts and labour- £266

Rolling Road set up (map i presume) - £199

T28 braided hose kit- £135

Norris Designs clutch kit- £164

Norris designs Inlet cam pulley and bolt (poor running problem) - £287

Norris designs Remove, strip and re fit turbo + turbine housing - £470

Norris designs Oil and filter change, fix water leak- £117

Norris designs EBC pads front and rear - £90

Norris designs Fit fuel pump and check lambada probe, road tested-Ok - £47

27 service sheets from nissian with prices between £85 and £350 ( i dont even wana work that out :( )

New discs £90

SUN exhuasts emissions-Passed

Electric window mech- £135

radio recipt for £80

Norris designs actulator- £135 (i think this means pretty much any turbo will fit on, i may be wrong)

HKS dump valve

Decat exhuast system

8 evo7 white wheels

Front mounted intercooler

Boost set to 1 bar

HKS turbo timer

Blue dash display lights

Xenon bulbs

KnN air filter

Custom intercooler plumbing so the air con still works

etc etc

A rough add up of just the reipts gives - £2283, then guess around £70 per MOT? 27 recipts around £150 average for services and were looking at around £6000+ ? (Forgive me if my maths are out)

As far as i can tell none of the MOT's have any adviseries, shows the condition of the car. It really does drive like new, alot of the services hav replaced many parts of the engine etc but far too many to list lol.

The car is always left to warm up and cool down, youd be silly not to with a turbo'd car.

I will consider any mkiv supra, iv had one before, and sold it to experiance some speed, now im over that phase and want my supra back lol.

My email address is in the 1st post, hope to hear from someone :)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.