The mkiv Supra Owners Club

black tt- 6 speed manual, import

Guest NINJYA

i havent got round to selling the supe yet - now it must go - im buying a house next month and i cannot keep it anymore. Its just gone through the mot, and taxed for 6 mths. The paintwork is not too good and the bucket seat is ripped but covered. There is no stereo but has a clifford alarm. Veilside spoiler, new radiator, all the normal, drives well , lowered, racing steering wheel, toyo tyres, will take offers.

japenese connections imported the car - ill put some new pics in my garage tomorrow- if i can sort my camera out! Ill check the milaege too - get back to you

look in my garage or give me your e -mail address and i will send you pics - my computer wont upload images for some reason. what other info do you want?

mileage is approx 131,000 km - not sure what that coverts to. i got the car as it is so i really am not sure what was done to it - sorry - your gonna have to see it and give it a look over -but all works done that needed doing now so its just passed the mot -

i have new pics taken yesyerday - before it rained, let me know if you would like a look and i'll e-mail them to you - Got mot certificate today - and taxed it online - so its all ready to go! Got a few people having a look so be quick if you are interested - cheers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.