The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tt Bpu

movistar

Yeah... i have only had my insurance 3 months and if i cancel it they only give me £50 back...but if i upgrade to a standard TT it only costs me £15 extra, my insurance co do not insure modded cars!?

New insurance quote for a TT bpu was around £600...hence iam gonna get a standard one for now, buggered if iam giving them any more money...

what do you refer to as mint--(people have diffo views of the word)

to me it means.

paintwork= (no scratches,no dents,no rust) no previous paint work.

Interior= no strach marks or loose panels or worn seats, no rattles

mechanical = fully serviced, loads of tyre tread, no rattles, clean engine bay, brakes and pads in top order...

alloys also in top condition

and you want black 6 speed ??

if your mint is what i have wrote above then you need to up your budget, not having ago but am giving you an honest opinion and that is that you wont find the said above car for 8k.

to me it means.

mechanical = fully serviced, loads of tyre tread, no rattles, clean engine bay, brakes and pads in top order...

if your mint is what i have wrote above then you need to up your budget, not having ago but am giving you an honest opinion and that is that you wont find the said above car for 8k.

have to agree

to me it means.

I agree. The word Mint is thrown around far too much :(

Thanks for all the comments i have taken them on board and will keep it in mind whilst looking....mint maybe a bit exaggerated...looking for standard one now though so i expect to pay less, not fussed about manual or auto.

Lol ive just looked back through my thread, omg i must have gone through every poss model...iam not a nut job:eek::looney:

:smartass::ecstatic: put a deposit down now on a 96 facelift TT rz-s auto today....to you who thought it not possible:p i found the needle in the haystack:D:yahoo:

An absolutely mint silver fresh import not a sign of any bodywork being touched up(you who know me know how fussy i am too) i will b the first owner 57k on the clock and completely standard oh apart from the turbo timer and oil pressure gauge...nice to see someone had cared for her! has all the goodies too large brakes, folding mirrors, lsd, tints, leather headlining, 3 months warranty, immobiliser cat 2, new cam-belt getting fitted,xenons headlights, years mot 6 months tax.... yes i know:D all for under 7k!! pick it up in a couple of weeks....had to travel 400 miles to get it though..def worth the hassel.

i think you should go for a very good auto

I did say that in my original post...but took your advice jurgen and went for an auto...manuals are harder to find plus they are usually thrashed abused examples.

Main thing is that it's straight and unmolested..:D

:smartass::ecstatic: put a deposit down now on a 96 facelift TT rz-s auto today....to you who thought it not possible:p i found the needle in the haystack:D:yahoo:

An absolutely mint silver fresh import not a sign of any bodywork being touched up(you who know me know how fussy i am too) i will b the first owner 57k on the clock and completely standard oh apart from the turbo timer and oil pressure gauge...nice to see someone had cared for her! has all the goodies too large brakes, folding mirrors, lsd, tints, leather headlining, 3 months warranty, immobiliser cat 2, new cam-belt getting fitted,xenons headlights, years mot 6 months tax.... yes i know:D all for under 7k!! pick it up in a couple of weeks....had to travel 400 miles to get it though..def worth the hassel.

GLad you got a supra that you are happy with :)

People didn't question the auto part it was your original statement of a black 6 speed for 8k ;)

GLad you got a supra that you are happy with :)

People didn't question the auto part it was your original statement of a black 6 speed for 8k ;)

Thanks everyone for your comments they were all very contructive....as you all may have guessed, I used to be indecisive...now iam not so sure;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.