The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tt Bpu

movistar

Check my listing for the Low Mileage Silver Supra.

Cheers mate i have seen this on here and on the other web sites your advertising on but iam looking for a black one as i have a silver one at the mo and fancy a change...also looking for something a bit more standard looking ...no offence.

Right sort of price though...good luck

Ye of little faith....lets hope you all don't go to war and give up so easily:rolleyes:

It's called realism, actually. You may well get one for that price, but not this year (nor probably the year after). And it certainly won't be in mint condition.

• 2 weeks later...
You'll struggle to find a mint 6-speed for 8k.

There was a time i'd agree with you but then the market does seem very poor for a lot of second hand jap peformance cars at the moment.

Not good for peeps selling but for guys like me looking to get back into ownership with limited resources, it's encouraging.

I'd add having sold my UK single conversion for a hell of a lot less than I paid/spent on it, this is just my view from both sides of the coin.

Manuals are around for £7-£8k but are pretty stock but then that can be appealing for some.

As fat_controller said, with winter coming prices will drop and bargains should be around.

Good luck on your quest but I think a UK 6spd with under 80,000 miles for £8k may be tricky. Not impossible but with very few UK 6spds around and most showing near enough 100,000 miles it'll be interesting.

As you say why rush as I did that and bought the first car in my price range on impulse getting a hefty loan in the process and for what?! Told everyone I had to get it as it was too good to miss and I remember looking on the for sale thread a month later and seeing a nicer one with better spec for the same price so if possible, be patient! ;):D

Pete

I bought my auto TT GZ Aerotop BPU back in May 2006 for around £11k, but by autumn/winter the values dropped by at least £3k! I would hope that all models would retain their value, but by winter they do seem to de-value.

You may be lucky. If you're in no rush that is ;)

Good luck on your quest but I think a UK 6spd with under 80,000 miles for £8k may be tricky. Not impossible but with very few UK 6spds around and most showing near enough 100,000 miles it'll be interesting.

Pete

In mint condition, very doubtful. Something has to give, price, condition, etc. Cant have everything and pay nothing!

Mine is for sale, but its not black, its not under 80K miles and it sure as hell is not going for 8K, but then, mine is more a little more than BPU ;)

In mint condition, very doubtful. Something has to give, price, condition, etc. Cant have everything and pay nothing!

I know you are right...but what still amuses me is what some people think is a nice car when in-fact its just a load of old tat...put together with no real idea of how a car should drive and look...in some cases they are only devaluing them.... some people are best leaving them as Toyota intended them!!

Well that aside just watched a guy drive off in my old Aerotop n/a..now officially sold...nice guy though, off the forum!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.