The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Driving down to Saint Tropez

JamieP

I did Calais to Paris, to Marsailles (avoid!), St Tropez, Cannes, Monte Carlo, across to Italy, round Turin then under the Mont Blanc tunnel to Geneva and back to Cannes.

We only had a week though and there was too much driving really. Some amazing scenery around Mont Blanc, stunning.

We started off thinking we'd find places to stay easily enough, but eventually got fed up of looking for vacancies and decided to stick with Ibis hotels which I could book through the laptop easily enough. Nice and secure car parks too and made planning the route easier.

We spent too much time on the toll roads and should've gone more off the beaten track, but time was against us.

I've like to do similar again and explore Bordeaux and perhaps get to Barcelona.

Have fun!

I did Calais to Paris, to Marsailles (avoid!), St Tropez, Cannes, Monte Carlo, across to Italy, round Turin then under the Mont Blanc tunnel to Geneva and back to Cannes.

We only had a week though and there was too much driving really. Some amazing scenery around Mont Blanc, stunning.

We started off thinking we'd find places to stay easily enough, but eventually got fed up of looking for vacancies and decided to stick with Ibis hotels which I could book through the laptop easily enough. Nice and secure car parks too and made planning the route easier.

We spent too much time on the toll roads and should've gone more off the beaten track, but time was against us.

I've like to do similar again and explore Bordeaux and perhaps get to Barcelona.

Have fun!

Cheers Pete.

What are you driving ????

V8 M5.