The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Must Be Standard, NA or Turbo im not fussed

NeoFuture

Hi mate theres a black n/a aerotop on piston heads.

42,000 miles £4k ono.The car is in bracknell,berks.

Its blue and i saw it when it was for sale in chertsey deff the same car... i drove it and it was rank!! more body damage than can imagine, it had that miles on it when i looked at it and it seemed to be a little far fetched if you get my drift! a '0' missing maybe??

It may look better now but then again it looked nice then too...pictures can be deceiving.

yep your right it is blue(was early morn when i spotted it)Just goes to show how much pics lie.Was it really that bad?

I Offered him 2500 that's all i would have paid 4 it then...dunno if its got any better since then....if it looks like a dog smells like a dog and barks like a dog....then yea you got ITS A DOG!!

Ok, i thought i would post anyway, im after a bog standard (aero if possible) i only have 4500 max 5k to spend and will be looking to purchase within 5 weeks (cash is kinda waiting)

i will consider anything tho, but would prefer silver.

cheers for looking

Hi NeoFuture,

I have a Silver NA Aero available for £4900 - please see here;

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1983&l=075eb&id=514391000

Please see details about the car on this link also (before I make an official Classified advert)

Regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.