The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black SZ 65k. Must go soon!

Sparky

This is my Toyota Supra 3.0 N/a

Ive enjoyed this car for over 6 months but now due to moving away and having to commute 50 miles back home every weekend I just wont have the funds to look after her.

I would say the overall condition is pretty good.

The paintwork is very good except for a blemish on the drivers wing (See pic) and a few marks of touch up paint applied by the previous owner on the drivers door. Theres also a very small scuff on the rear arch but there are no dents etc just light scratches that will probably buff out.

Mileage is 106450KM. The mot says its in miles but the previous Mot says KM and this evens out roughly at 65k.

I had the oil changed on the 12th September with a new filter by my local mechanic.

MOT expires April 2008

TAX expires in November.

I have alot of history for the car considering it was only imported in 2006.

So heres the spec...

Recently refurbished Gearbox, clutch, control arm and bearings. As you would imagine with the new gearbox and clutch the car drives lovely. This cost £1300 2 months ago (and is under warranty)

18" BK 993 Alloys. Good front Tyres and Brand new tyres for the rear (This month).

The car has been professionally lowered on Bilstein Shocks with Gmax springs. The car handles very well and doesnt feel bumpy like many lowered cars do. (The car was lowered this month)!

Stainless steel exhaust. Both catayltic convertors are still in place. These can be removed to make the car louder (If you like that sort of thing)!

Cobra Alarm with remote locking. Installed professionally by car radios Dorchester (Under warranty with certificate)!

Clear side indicators.

Braided brake hoses.

Pioneer 170w front speakers.

Sony cd player.

New replacement Aerial.

Not so good points....

- Blemish on wing as described further up.

- Bonnet has stonechips (as most cars do)

- Headlight lenses yellowing. Very common and are getting refurbished this weekend hopefully.

- I started to refurb the interior dash panels but have had no time to complete this job. Paint and laquer etc included.

Any questions please don't hesitate to pm me.

Thankyou for looking

Excuse the pics.. it was just about to rain lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.