The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For sale - For sale - 1996 Twin Turbo Auto supra (continued)

markjodrell

This is on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290161144901&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

I think the prices is a bit crazy at them moment, well good for me as a buyer lokking for a TT :)

..................so what are you trying to prove by putting this in another club members sale advert.

:tongue:

Mark's Supra is probably the best deal that you can get on a Supe at the moment and you go posting that up:Pling:

..................so what are you trying to prove by putting this in another club members sale advert.

Mark's Supra is probably the best deal that you can get on a Supe at the moment and you go posting that up:Pling:

Thanks Andrew, I wondered why he pointed out the "cheap" TT on my advert posting.

At first I thought he wanted to pi55 on my parade, but I gave him the benefit of doubt.;):innocent::tongue:

If the car was that good somebody would have thrown 4.5 k at the fella by now IMHO:cool:

Thanks Andrew, I wondered why he pointed out the "cheap" TT on my advert posting.

At first I thought he wanted to pi55 on my parade, but I gave him the benefit of doubt.;):innocent::tongue:

If the car was that good somebody would have thrown 4.5 k at the fella by now IMHO:cool:

Hey mate, I was wearing my 'numpty-police' hat on when I commented on Flyby's post.

Your car is a real minter mate. It will sell soon:D

Hey mate, I was wearing my 'numpty-police' hat on when I commented on Flyby's post.

Your car is a real minter mate. It will sell soon:D

The funny thing is that the longer its up for sale the less I "really" want to sell it.

I still find myself looking back at it when I park it up, even though I try not to.:cool::cool:

I think this sort of response has been experienced by more than a few of you guys trying to sell your Supras.:rolleyes::blink:

No doupt the Mark´s is the best deal, my post has nothing to do whit his Supra. It is en gernral people means supra is set for sale to cheep. But when i look at them thay has to go down in price to sale. So when you say setup the price £2000, im just saying the prices is crazy at the moment. Nothing to do whit Mark´s supra as I thing is a bargin..

Smile and you get happy :p

I´m not a evil man.:eyebrows:

I would love it but am just short of the asking price :(

and its not too far to go and see.

Why not take a look at the car , if you still want it you can always make me a realistic offer.The price is not set in stone and I will move a little on the price for a quick deal.

You are probably about an hour from me, maybe less.

You win both ways , you see my car and get chance to visit Hanley in the heart of the potteries :D;)

Now sold now sold

I have now been left a good deposit.

I got a full mot and two new tyres on it yesterday.It flew through the mot with brill emmision results.

The tyres I replace actually had a good amount of tread left on them but they were perishing through age.

It drove great before but wow , what a difference the new tyres have made. It just feels so much better and responsive on the steering.

Very sad really to know it will be going off my drive shortly.

Its been a superb car and giving the fella a drive out this morning to show him how well it goes was my swan song as due to taking a deposit I will not drive it again out of fairness to the new owner.:(:(

I gave it some on both turbos . it still gives me a thrill at how fast and strong these cars pull and find myself tensing my stomach musells for some reason (weirdo):D:D

I would still love to have a ride in a BPU Supra as when mine is at full pelt I cant imagine anything being any faster.It would be nice to have the comparison.

Hopefully when my situation changes I will get another Supra, and again consider the BPU option.It will certainly be hard to find another Supra TT as good as this one , unless spending mega bucks. The car sold very quickly and it was only advertised on here and on Pistonheads..... It was too good to hang about, especially for the price and condition.

The new owner will be joining the club in the near future , I told him its a must :) I hope you all make him feel as welcome as you made me.

I will be sticking around the forum but for now as a bystander.

:grouphug: :salute::urock:

Well done mark,congrats bud.

Thanks mate, I WILL be back, some regrets on the sale but a must for now,,,watch this space. Hopefully when I get back on my feet ...............

good luck to the new owner ....if you are watching , if you go BPU give me a shout , i would love to see the difference it makes and the car/engine is well up for it ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.