The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For sale - For sale - 1996 Twin Turbo Auto supra (continued)

markjodrell

photos continued

Sorry posted out of order. See other thread for details

For sale 1996 "P" reg Silver twin turbo auto Supra.£6495 ono.

The car was imported last September 2006, so there is NO rust anywhere and its as clean underneath and under the bonnet as it is on the body work.

The mileage is 44k miles, I have the proof of mileage certificate that shows 68k kilometers which is what the car showed when I brought it last December.This mileage is based on the mileage showed when the car was in Japan.

I will put a full mot on the car which will be for 13 months as 1 month still remains when it is sold.

It has a full ss exhaust system ( still very shiny underneath so not very old) both cats are in place.

It has some very nice 18" alloys with highly polished rims.

Clear side and front indicators and VERY clear headlights.

There is a HKS bov ,which I fitted a couple of months ago, if you do not like the whoosh You can fit the standard one back on which I still have if required.

The cars is mechanically excellent and pulls like a train.

Everything works as it should including the air con which blows ice car.

At some time somebody has caught the nearside front bumper, the scratch has been touched up but ideally needs redoing, its not that noticable and I have included a photo .

Apart from the odd scratch the body work is in excellent condition with no signs os any damage repairs etc.

This is a proper unmodified car with No engine modifications so would be ideal if the future owner wished to go BPU.

Chris Wilson has drove my car and said that all was how it should be and commented that the turbos spooled up quicker than most.Which was good.......He should know...

I hope I have priced this car realistically.Due to the mileage and the year 1996 on a "P" reg

Any comments or offers appreciated.

I live in Stoke-on-Trent Staffs.

You can email me to [email protected]

Thanks for the replies guys,

To be honest (I know EVRYBODY says this) but I really want to keep the car. The fact remains is my daughter goes to Uni in the next week or so , my contract at Vodafone (where I worked) has expired so ...........................££££££££££££££ss spring to mind

say no more.

Im a mature driver, 48, just. Before buying this car I spent time at Jap auctions in Liverpool on the docks. Most of the stuff was naff and molested.

I got this from a dealer in Bradford, its been derestricted electronically.It is mechanically totally std unless you count the bov I put on about 1k miles ago.

It also has a Toad cat one immob and alarm and also remote central locking.

If any of you guys live near Stoke-on-Trent gfve me a shout and take a look.

DONT forget this aint your usual "L" reger , this is a 1996 on a "p" reg with low miles and the certificate to go with it.

(no disrespect intentended to you guys who have an "L" reg car)

cheers

Mark

Hey mate, just checked out your garage....NICE car :D:D

well done

Cheers buddy;)

I have to say that there will be a number of forum members thinking about buying your car for that price. It really is the bargain of the century:)

If I wasn't in the position of buying a different house then I would be popping up to see you;)

Cheers buddy;)

I have to say that there will be a number of forum members thinking about buying your car for that price. It really is the bargain of the century:)

If I wasn't in the position of buying a different house then I would be popping up to see you;)

Thanks again,

I will give it a day or two on here to guage the interest if nothing comes of it I will advertise it in Autotrader.

Mark

Thanks for the replies guys,

To be honest (I know EVRYBODY says this) but I really want to keep the car. The fact remains is my daughter goes to Uni in the next week or so , my contract at Vodafone (where I worked) has expired so ...........................££££££££££££££ss spring to mind

say no more.

Im a mature driver, 48, just. Before buying this car I spent time at Jap auctions in Liverpool on the docks. Most of the stuff was naff and molested.

I got this from a dealer in Bradford, its been derestricted electronically.It is mechanically totally std unless you count the bov I put on about 1k miles ago.

It also has a Toad cat one immob and alarm and also remote central locking.

If any of you guys live near Stoke-on-Trent gfve me a shout and take a look.

DONT forget this aint your usual "L" reger , this is a 1996 on a "p" reg with low miles and the certificate to go with it.

(no disrespect intentended to you guys who have an "L" reg car)

cheers

Mark

No disrespect or offence taken here bud mines "k"reg and i love it.:p

No disrespect or offence taken here bud mines "k"reg and i love it.:p

I am please that no offence was taken. I did say the "usual L reg" meaning the scruffy uncared examples you see at the auctions.The vast majority of cars that belong to members on here are far from usual, you car being a n example of this.

Your car wether L or K reg would never be considered as "usual" as it looks stunning and cherished for which is why you love it .

Excellent car mate

I am please that no offence was taken. I did say the "usual L reg" meaning the scruffy uncared examples you see at the auctions.The vast majority of cars that belong to members on here are far from usual, you car being a n example of this.

Your car wether L or K reg would never be considered as "usual" as it looks stunning and cherished for which is why you love it .

Excellent car mate

thanks mark.As has been said your car is under priced imo,if it was me i would put a higher value and wait a while.But if your happy then fair play and good luck.

thanks mark.As has been said your car is under priced imo,if it was me i would put a higher value and wait a while.But if your happy then fair play and good luck.

You are probably right regarding the price, however I dont want to be too greedy as due to my circumstances I am after a quick sale.

Thing is though is that if you underprice it, customers may well assume something is wrong with it and steer clear!

Nothing wrong with the car, I really thought that 6.5k was a fair price. I checked what they are going for in Autotrader and I placed it somewhere in the middle to lower end of the values.

Maybe a bit under priced , if thats the case who ever gets it will have a bargain.

However theres no queue out side the door at the moment.

If any of you guys live in the Midlands or and near Stoke-on_trent send me an email and if your after a good Supra TT you could do alot worse, A LOT WORSE..

The car is as advertised, it is really quick, as all TTs are and still gives me a thrill when the foot is to the floor with both hands on the steering wheel.

Again thankyou for the support and comments.

Mark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.