The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For sale - For sale - 1996 Twin Turbo Auto supra

markjodrell

For sale 1996 "P" reg Silver twin turbo auto Supra.£6495 ono.

The car was imported last September 2006, so there is NO rust anywhere and its as clean underneath and under the bonnet as it is on the body work.

The mileage is 44k miles, I have the proof of mileage certificate that shows 68k kilometers which is what the car showed when I brought it last December.This mileage is based on the mileage showed when the car was in Japan.

I will put a full mot on the car which will be for 13 months as 1 month still remains when it is sold.

It has a full ss exhaust system ( still very shiny underneath so not very old) both cats are in place.

It has some very nice 18" alloys with highly polished rims.

Clear side and front indicators and VERY clear headlights.

There is a HKS bov ,which I fitted a couple of months ago, if you do not like the whoosh You can fit the standard one back on which I still have if required.

The cars is mechanically excellent and pulls like a train.

Everything works as it should including the air con which blows ice car.

At some time somebody has caught the nearside front bumper, the scratch has been touched up but ideally needs redoing, its not that noticable and I have included a photo .

Apart from the odd scratch the body work is in excellent condition with no signs os any damage repairs etc.

This is a proper unmodified car with No engine modifications so would be ideal if the future owner wished to go BPU.

Chris Wilson has drove my car and said that all was how it should be and commented that the turbos spooled up quicker than most.Which was good.......He should know...

I hope I have priced this car realistically.Due to the mileage and the year 1996 on a "P" reg

Any comments or offers appreciated.

I live in Stoke-on-Trent Staffs.

You can email me to [email protected]

More photos to follow in a min.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.