My Supra's Pulling POWER!!!

Guest Geneb

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pls help i want to be lucky like you what i have to do SOS SOS lol just playing anyway im from witney and i see you pass sometimes and yes you have a nice toy but you can see my on mutany website lol de ja vou ..... have fun

LOL your the guy from SMARTS?

when you gonna pop that supra down for me to have a look at?

lucky man lol i'm from witney and i have see you drive pass whit your toy lol any way my toy is the one on the web site of mutany lol anyway drive safe and next time we meet you can let me know how i can get lucky lol

errrr.........lol?

I bet I get more attention in my Supra that you guys get from girls in yours :p

EDIT : all us supra girlies not just me ;)

Oh oh oh, I have a big ASW ego too!!!!!!!!11oneone

lucky man lol i'm from witney and i have see you drive pass whit your toy lol any way my toy is the one on the web site of mutany lol anyway drive safe and next time we meet you can let me know how i can get lucky lol

We really need you to type proper sentences and use punctuation correctly.

Geneb said you were not English, but that shouldn't stop you using a full stop a few commas and some capital letters in the right place.

Your posts are hard to read and you do need to change how you write them please.

JB

We really need you to type proper sentences and use punctuation correctly.

Geneb said you were not English, but that shouldn't stop you using a full stop a few commas and some capital letters in the right place.

Your posts are hard to read and you do need to change how you write them please.

JB

AMEN!!

And please, say 'lol' less

Guys leave him the fook alone , this i one sure way to put new members off

If it means I dont have to try to decipher their posts all because they cant be arsed to type properly then I wont be too sad to see them go.

99% of the people on the forum make the effort, newbies are asked nicely to type properly, and then not so nicely and then I get bored playing games.

JB