The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You just had to be there...

vvteye

Come home tonight and my neighbour was stomping outside his house with a sheet of cardboard. On it was written, Whoever is responsible for this, please have the decency to clean it up.

Perfectly central to his front door step is a big pile of dog shit.

Now we have a few dogs being walked up and down the village though rarely any loose. Anyway, I come out about half an hour later and see this guy in his 70's with his missus and his pitbull terrier reading the sign.

He turns to me as I'm walking past and says "I hope he doesn't think I'm responsible for this.

I paused, then replied in a stage whisper.... "Actually, we think it was a dog!"

His friggin' face..... And he's a grumpy ex detective to boot. :rolleyes: What a result :eyebrows:

awesome comeback mate, its so normal to think that up after it happens but to actually do it with timing is the best thing ever lol

I know exactly what you mean... It was one of my best ever. The other was years ago when I was my sister and our partners watching Michael Barrymore. We are sat in the front and my brother in law is a right Scouse tosser (no offence kopite!)

Anyway I shout something out and he immediately stops, looks down at me and says... "was I talking to you?" In a flash I point quietly to my brother in law.

He turns to him and shouts "Was I talking to you?" He then jumps down grabs him out of his seat and frog marches him all the way through the audience and out of the back door.

That was about 20 years ago, so working on the 20 year cycle theory I should have another good'un when I'm 70 ;)