The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 3.0T RZ-S... this is a painful sale!

Guest Jaz

(please scroll down for more pics)

I’m advertising this on a promise to the other half because we can’t afford to move until it’s sold…and have not long had her, so I’m gutted painfully and love this car. So in truth I’m very reluctant to sell this beauty – and if we can’t move because she doesn’t sell then I win the car battle!!..but will not get a single evenings peace. I need £5k to move and want to spend the rest on a non-turbo model - so anyone considering upgrading to this cracking example I would consider a PX.

This Supra is such a stunning red, it wouldn't look out of place next to a Ferrari.

The specs....

1996 3.0T RZ-S Twin Sequential Turbo Auto, Mint Condition, 74k documented mileage from new, Unscratched 18" Antera Alloys(worth £2000). Imported '05 & thousands spent (fully receipted. New blue hoses, HKS dump valve, HKS turbo timer, HKS s/steel silent exhaust, Custom Silver Dash, Colour changeable indigo dials, Cat 1+2 Thatcham approved Cobra Alarm with global closing (windows on remote & C/L), Traction Control, ABS, PAS, elec. Retract mirrors(heated), elec.windows, elec.drivers seat, climate control,FHS both UK&JAP(rare), Major service May'07(inc. sub-frame and engine mount tightening), Unmarked dash/interior, Carpets as new+orig.car mats, Meticulously serviced + oil change every few mths inc., good brake pads/tyres,, Flawless blended side skirts & rear spats, NEW Glass UK spec headlamps. Bespoke spoiler by TRD, Kenwood CD/MP3 player, Infinity Kappa component 3-way speakers in rear,10" Vibe Subwoofer+amp, Under bonnet - maintained like the crown jewels. You would have to see it + all the receipts to believe it. Nothing needs doing. Garaged since being brought into the UK. It has a Grade 4 import rating for its superb condition. Engine purrs faultlessly at 600rpm with only vapour from exhaust. Sold with 11 months MOT and taxed until January ’08.

If interested send a message :)

Jaz

yep it is. he's a top banana - a real nice bloke and he will be disappointed to hear about me selling the car on so soon. It may transpire that I keep it, if the other half agrees to stay put for a year. By selling I can buy a non-turbo a lot cheaper and then enable me to cough up half the moving fees (which I said I would have!).

I love the car and there's a part of me that says "Don't do it!"

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.