The mkiv Supra Owners Club

42inch Flatscreen Plasma

shaf

Need a different tv so my old one is up for sale. It works perfectly but unfortunately does not go with the decor of the new house :(

spec list as follows:

Hyundai HPT4250

42" PDP TV (LG panel)

Power Source AC90V ~ 264V, 50/60Hz

Power Consumption Typ.

Display Panel Screen Size 920(H)*518(W)

Aspect Ratio 16:9

Contrast Ratio 3000:1

Number of Pixels 852(H)*480(V)

Color 16 770 000

Viewing Angle Over 160 degrees

Brightness 1000 cd/m2

Video Signal Input Digital RGB (8Bit)

Display Modes Video Modes 16:9, 4:3, Zoom in, Panorama, User

PC Modes 16:9, 4:3, Zoom in, User

PIP Modes Video Modes Twin PIP, Zoom-in PIP, Small PIP

PC Modes Zoom-in PIP, Small PIP

RF Input System

Video Input System NTSC, PAL, SECAM, Sub Standard

Dimensions 1080(w) x 690(h) x 100(d)mm

Weight 33kg

Input/Output Input

Terminal HD Component Video : RCA * 5 (Y, Pb,Pr, L, R)

Component Video : RCA * 5 (Y, Pb, Pr, L, R)

Composite Video 1 : RCA * 3 (V. L, R)

Composite Video 2 : RCA * 3 (V, L, R)

S-VHS : 4-pin DIN

Analog RGB : 15-pin mini D-sub,L,R

SCART : 21-Pin Connector

Digital RGB : DVI (Option)

Output Monitor : RCA * 3 (V, L, R)

Sound : Main L/R

Optional Accessory Table stand, Wall-mount bracket, Speaker (Main L/R)

Operation Condition Temp. 0~40C, Humidity 20~80%

Function Multi-language OSD : Korean, English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portugues, Turkish, etc.

Digital Comb filter

PIP : Twin PIP, Small PIP, Zoom In Function from 0% - 500%

Picture Size : 16:9, 4:3, Zoom in, Panorama, User Adjust

Picture Rotation

Audio Adjustment : Bass, Treble, Balance, Surround, Center Balance

Nicam stereo / MTS stereo & SAP

(option)

Progressive scan 480 I/P, 720 P, 1080 I

Color Temperature : 5000K, 6500K, 8000K, 9500K

Full function remote control

there are a few marks here and there but nothing major. buyer needs to collect from near chesterfield as it is heavy and fragile as you would expect.

pics to follow.

looking for £399 no offers

Immigration control is quite lax over in Greece. :D

I would have thought they had reached their quota of bald fat blokes ;)

I cant see if the spec says the TV is HD or not? I just had a Virgin V+ box put in which is HD so would be looking for a HD TV to try it all out with.

JB

Max res on this one is 852 x 480 I believe, I think plasma tends to be 1024x768+ to be considered HD, I don't see HDMI or DVI mentioned either but I'm not completely up to speed on these things.

thanks Michael, I think without the HDMI its a non starter for HD so I will move along.

JB

The V+ box is only HD for the BBC HD channels isn't it? SkyMovies and SkySport channels are not available in HD with Virgin are they?

I dont have the movies and sports channels so didnt check. Certainly the only HD channel I can see is BBC, but Im on an old 29" proper TV so theres no point.

The V+ box is a great bit of kit though, worth getting if anybody has the option.

JB

I dont have the movies and sports channels so didnt check. Certainly the only HD channel I can see is BBC, but Im on an old 29" proper TV so theres no point.

The V+ box is a great bit of kit though, worth getting if anybody has the option.

They might work well but it's rather disappointing that they don't do the majority of current HD channels. There's no point me getting one if they can't get HD SkySports

JB

You can still use the HD lead to connect the V+ box to your TV (if it has the socket) and view normal channels. I have this setup on my new Hannspree HD TV. Pic quality is much better than using scart and I dont subscribe to any HD channels.

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.