The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Perfect Fitting Do-Luck Front Please

DannoSupra

if you want it perfect, and i mean perfect, you will have to tinker with the fit, the one i have is one of jurgens (i think), not too great when first fitted, but with some work i can honestly say it fits perfectly

out of all the do luck noses i have seen, i have never seen one that fits as good as mine (not boasting)

you will need to adjust them, if you want it right

Without sounding like a testicle, your I wouldnt be happy with your trail fit Jazz. Your arch part flairs out, there is a chunk missing under the outer side of the headlight and the headlight has a gap underneith. To me, thats not a perfect fit :( Im sure you have made the effort to make it fit much better now thou :)

Without sounding like a testicle, your I wouldnt be happy with your trail fit Jazz. Your arch part flairs out, there is a chunk missing under the outer side of the headlight and the headlight has a gap underneith. To me, thats not a perfect fit :( Im sure you have made the effort to make it fit much better now thou :)

all my kit fits perfect its original trial rear? what you on about gaps? show me please, those pics in my garage were just test fit without screws on, but i can tell anyone that my kit is 100% perferct fit iv not had one problem making any adjustments or rubbing fiber glass to get the kit to fit:)

all my kit fits perfect its original trial rear? what you on about gaps? show me please, those pics in my garage were just test fit without screws on, but i can tell anyone that my kit is 100% perferct fit iv not had one problem making any adjustments or rubbing fiber glass to get the kit to fit:)

I was talking about your trial/test fit. you can see the imperfections in those pictures. But if you say it wasn't bolted on and the imperfections are all good then, jobs a good 'un :)

I was talking about your trial/test fit. you can see the imperfections in those pictures. But if you say it wasn't bolted on and the imperfections are all good then, jobs a good 'un :)

oh yea that was not on propery because i couldnt get the toyota under tray off and on side was half off, but honestly daman if your after perfect fit then go for the original, it fits bang on even on the bolts :)

Too late :( Mines already had about 15 hours worth of labour gone into it to make it fit perfectly. Rather shit for something that was sold a 'bolt straight on'. I have been thinking about claiming the labour time against the company that sold it.

you should mate, you would of been better of going for original i didnt have no work done on mine to make it fit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.