The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra GZ - 25,350 Miles

Guest Matt_C

Now Sold!

Price dropped - £7995 1994 Toyota Supra GZ (Japanese Spec, Twin Turbo, Auto)

25,350 Miles (40,800 Kilometres)

This car was picked to order by an import agent and privately imported by myself from Japan in December 2006. I am the first and only UK owner.

Full Luxury GZ Spec including:

Active Front Spoiler

Limited Slip Differential

ABS

Cruise Control

Traction Control

Electric Windows

Electrically Adjustable Mirrors

Climate Control / Air Con

Electric Drivers Seat

Black Leather Interior

Automatic Gearbox with Manual Mode

Original Mats

Pioneer Head unit with a built in Blue Tooth hands free function & IPOD interface (The OEM head unit can be included in the sale if so desired).

The car is lacking a rear spoiler, as this was a delete option in Japan. A spare spoiler is included in the sale is so desired.

A Thor DSC+TSD has been fitted to convert the speedometer to MPH and remove the Japanese 112 MPH speed limit. For consistency the Odometer is still recording Kilometres, this could easily be converted to Miles if so desired.

A Clifford CAT 1 alarm / immobiliser has been professionally fitted and comes complete with the certificate.

The car has recently been serviced by Toyota in Lincoln, including replacement:

Fluids

Cam Belt

Front Disks & Pads

Taxed and Tested until December 2007.

This is the thread I started when I bought the car & has some good pictures of it before it left Japan.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=85303

The condition of this car reflects the extremely low mileage that it has covered, it is in what I can only describe as exceptional condition. There cannot be many Supra’s left in this condition with less than 30,000 recorded miles, this is a very rare opportunity.

It will be with a sad heart that I will see this car go, however a house purchase forces sale.

£7995

[email protected]

1. The car HAS NOT been accident damaged. As has already been discussed certain colours on Supra’s tend to exhibit this effect, if anything I feel that it confirms that the car has not had any paint work on the rear end.

The lighting in the photo tends to exasperate the effect. If I had anything to hide, I simply wouldn’t have posted the photo or taken it in a different light.

2. I feel that it is a “shame” that negative comments have been posted on this thread. Especially given that they are drawing slanderous conclusions based on one photo and not taking into consideration what is a common effect on the paintwork on the rear bumper.

1. The car HAS NOT been accident damaged. As has already been discussed certain colours on Supra’s tend to exhibit this effect, if anything I feel that it confirms that the car has not had any paint work on the rear end.

The lighting in the photo tends to exasperate the effect. If I had anything to hide, I simply wouldn’t have posted the photo or taken it in a different light.

I would tend to agree with the above. The car looks very clean from the pictures and photographs often highlight the colour mismatches (probably due to substrate) highly prevalent with that colour of car more so than the naked eye.

Good luck with the sale mate, someone's going to get a beauty there. It very much reminds me in appearance (and mileage, and condition) to my car when I had mine imported - although mine is only an RZ. Got to love the graphite wheels. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.