The mkiv Supra Owners Club

super car hire, for a 21year old??

debonaire9989

i need your help, im taking the gf to Crab and Lobster Mannor near Thirsk as a supprise before she goes to uni in 3weeks, i've been looking to hire a supercar with a more "upmarket"(aston, ferrari etc...) badge the what the supra has, just to add to the wow factor, only problem is im 21. do any of u guys out there know of any company/person out there that could help me out??

thanx :)

Spend the money on some quality booze and food you wouldn't normally buy (Their Roast Garlic Lobster with Scallops & King Prawns for example) or better still book rooms somewhere nicer (Hotel du Vin, Studio room - Harrogate for example, you are young, the Crab is for stuffy old folk) and treat her to a bit of high-end shopping.

Hiring a posh car for 48 hours is like renting a high class hooker for the school reunion, it'll impress your mates, you'll get a short-lived thrill but the day after you'll be skint and empty...

Spend the money on getting the supe valited and pro polished that way your car will fit right in and will probly draw more looks than the normal ferraris that every one sees day in day out at those places. Plus your car will look ace for any shows coming up. Oh and you can save money and get the GF a nice necklace

personally I would spend the money on other things, I would arrange a romantic weekend away somewhere, paris, venice etc and stay in a top 5* + hotel, book dinner and arrange for a car to come and collect you for dinner outside the hotel (ps not a taxi) have flowers waiting for her when she gets there and a nice dinner, maybe take a romantic walk back to the hotel after if its not too far.....she will be putty in your hands after that and you will still have some change to spare

and I can almost garauntee she will like it way more that any flash car.....ps keep it a secret as well, girls love that

all in my opinion of course

i totaly agree with what you say, but sadly i have to work weekends as the boss is away, but if you search for crab and lobster in thirsk and click on the bora bora room, i think you'l be supprised as to how nice it is!! already got the moet on ice when we arrive and a nice dinner there, a nice car to pick us up you say, i shall look into that