The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Manual 6 Speed Twin Turbo

Tom

Revised Price

£8995

1993 6 Speed Manual Supra TT in red

67,000 Miles

Will come with 12 Months MOT and tax till October

It's had ALL fluids changed,new rear shocks (bilsteins), new rear tyres, brake pads and the car has just been resprayed in original red,

Ok I'm far too honest to not mention the respray, the reason I had the car resprayed is that I wasn't happy with the front bumper or bonnet as it had stone chips and after 14 years the paint had faded, initially I tried mopping the car but I wasnt happy with the results I was getting so I went and got quoted for these parts.

But I thought once that that's done though then the new paint won't match up to the rest of the car even if I try to polish the other parts up so me being me and wanting to sell a car that I'd be happy with went ahead and had the whole car done! :)

obviously now the paintwork is perfect, the car runs like a dream and the car apart from wheels and suspension is 100% stock!!! the car is also HPI clear and I have stacks of paper work.

Pics, the car has only been rinsed and dried since coming out of being sprayed,

Any questions please feel free to PM or email me,[email protected] or call 07944 772032.

Cheers

Tom.

Edit : will update all pics tomorrow :)

looks shiny like, who sprays your car tom ?

I havent got the invoice to hand at the moment, will have by tuesday but it was done by a guy called Peter on stock road in Southend, he's done a really fantastic job on the car, I'm very picky about where I was going to take the car but after seeing his other work I was very impressed!

I'm in 2 minds of keeping the supra for myself!

Ok,

I went through the service history with detail today, the car was first registered in the country in 1997 with 1 mile on the clock! I have every MOT since coming in the uk and FSH, mostly by toyota too!

Tom.

:faint:

bloody hell Tom, sure that mileage is right?

:faint:

bloody hell Tom, sure that mileage is right?

100% ;)

MOT's go,

0001 - 1997-98

6534 - 1998-99

13413 - 1999 - 2000

24959 - 2000 - 2001

31723 - 2001 - 2002

38472 - 2002 - 2003

43044 - 2003 - 2004

50931 - 2004 - 2005

57344 - 2005 - 2006

and current mileage now :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.