The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which car

jamesmark

Now that I have sold my headache. I am going to be buying another car (possible next year). Yeah I know why decide now, but price is not going to change that much in 12 months.

Budget is £10k as has to have room for a family so Supra, MR2, Rex is out.

I have driven an Mk1 Aristo and I was not impressed.

Currently considering a Scooby WRX, Civic Type R, M3 Evo 98-99 ish.

Or what others to consider, petrol concumption and running costs are not a factor as the car will be fully paid in cash. However reliabilty is essential too.

What about one of those Skyline estate things? I can't remember what they are called.

...or why not just get something ultra-reliable, safe and not at all inspiring. Seriously, if you plan on kids you aren't going to want to be splashing out on parts or petrol. Kids are money-pits.

Autotrader -

BMW M5

* 84,000 miles

* Manual

* BLUE

* PETROL

T reg. 84000 Miles, FSH, Motd April 08, taxed for 12 months, FSH, new clutch fitted, new front discs, new tyres, full electric pack, TV, SAT NAV, computer, Full leather, immaculate condition inside and

Etc loads on there

...or why not just get something ultra-reliable, safe and not at all inspiring. Seriously, if you plan on kids you aren't going to want to be splashing out on parts or petrol. Kids are money-pits.

Without sounding snobby mate as I hate it myself, money is not an issue, on the up keep side of thing.

I was planning to go for a WR1 but Sarah soon pulled my budget down lol.

Autotrader -

BMW M5

* 84,000 miles

* Manual

* BLUE

* PETROL

T reg. 84000 Miles, FSH, Motd April 08, taxed for 12 months, FSH, new clutch fitted, new front discs, new tyres, full electric pack, TV, SAT NAV, computer, Full leather, immaculate condition inside and

Etc loads on there

I was on there 30 mins ago, surely I fecked up the search.

Kids are money-pits.

Do you have kids Martin? I have been surprised how little my children have cost tbh. I have been lucky to have two boys though so there is a certain amount of "hand me down" going on at the moment.

It's when they get into their teens that you'll be FUBAR!!:blink:

H.

Autotrader -

BMW M5

* 84,000 miles

* Manual

* BLUE

* PETROL

Etc loads on there

Where did you find that one? Just had another look.

Do you have kids Martin? I have been surprised how little my children have cost tbh. I have been lucky to have two boys though so there is a certain amount of "hand me down" going on at the moment.

It's when they get into their teens that you'll be FUBAR!!:blink:

H.

It's when they start school. Begging letters every week from the headteacher to help fund this,that or the other, uniform that doesn't last a full term because she's a freaky 1metre40cm tall 7year old that doesn't stop eating. We went out shopping this week for school shoes, trainers,uniform and spunked £100. In six weeks time or so, her shoes will be too small and that'll be another £30. :blink: Come the new year she'll need new uniform and she's already wearing clothes big enough for a ten year old.

And no she isn't obese, just tall and rangy for her age. :)