The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help needed with wheels

suprz_rz

I have taken my TRD split rims to a wheel repairer and he reckons they are toast. He tried to re-straighten them but says they are too hard. I will try to put pics up later when I pick them up from him.

If they cant be repaired, I need to know who can supply wheels in my area (midlands)

I am looking for alloys around the £300 each price, preferably chrome and around the 17 or 18" diameter. 17" is better as I can use the tyres that are on the old wheels, but 18" whould be my ideals.

What looks good? bearing in mind my soop is white.

Who was it that did the repair?

The wheels are at wheelright at the mo.

The car is sat at the garage waiting to be collected, all I need is the wheels sorting so I can drive it home.

If I could borrow your 16's, that would be fantastic as that buys me a bit of time to get the old ones repaired by someone who can do it, or get another full set.

Have your 16's got rubber on them?

Originally posted by suprz_rz

Who was it that did the repair?

The wheels are at wheelright at the mo.

The car is sat at the garage waiting to be collected, all I need is the wheels sorting so I can drive it home.

If I could borrow your 16's, that would be fantastic as that buys me a bit of time to get the old ones repaired by someone who can do it, or get another full set.

Have your 16's got rubber on them?

Hi again,

Yep have rubber on not much though Bridgestones down to wear bar but would tide you over.

The guy is in Gregory Mill St behind the van sales place (near where Carmichal Fire used to be) he does all local Bmw dealers refurbs.

cheers Ian