The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spares Or Repair

Guest snead

Anyone interested? If you look at my previous posts you'll get the drift, core plug problems (not to many posts so it wont take long). I'm not even sure if the core plug is the problem, but the RAC man seemed convinced as do several other members. Quite frankly I can't bear to see the car outside of my house every morning. No garages in my area are remotely interested at doing the work and I neither have the time nor inclination. The car has been looked after but not worshiped, regular oil changes, cam belt at approx 90,000 k's. speedo now shows just over a 100,000 k's. There been little or no modifications to the car other than a Ex Mag GT II cat back exhaust (by ENVY) and a full respray a year ago. It has 18" chrome's which are well scuffed. I'm at work so no pics I'm afraid. Just testing the water.

Cheers,

Snead.

Thanks for pm's and I will get back to you all with a contact number soon. I don't really know what this cars worth and I'm aware it sounds crap, but if your interested make me an offer. It's taxed until the end of November and MOT until June 28th 2008. I'll put some pics up of engine bay, interior etc when I borrow a digi camera. I would much prefer someone from the club to have it. Thanks again,

Snead

Provisionally sold pending collection, all my contact details have been pm'd, it goes to the first person who can collect, no bidding wars here.

Apologies in advance if you want it but don't get.

Snead.:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.