The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver GZ TT (All extras included)

Benzsupra

The time has come!

So here's the spec if anyones interested...

General:

Whole car in overall good contition, has been serviced regularly using only the best stuff. If you look at my old posts you will see i have had the PAS pump changed, Air con compressor changed, crankshaft pulley changed and various other little things so there isnt much else to go wrong really!

Inside:

Built in dash touchscreen controlled PC and Kenwood mp3 player all remote controlled from panel in the ashtray. 3 other lcd screens throughout. Replaced all standard speakers with DLS 2 ways, two Mutant 12" subs driven by mono amp, two Mutant 6 X 9's driven by stereo amp. All in a custom fit build and too much lighting to mention! Dash resprayed and all interior lights changed to matching LED's. Boost gauge fitted into clock space. Probably some more stuff i've forgotted about too! You can see it all on my website (http://www.benzsupra.com)

Outside:

Practically untouched which is fairly rare by my reconing. Stansard 17" alloys, Tinted windows all reound (lighter at front so you can see!) Stainless cat back exhaust.

Engine:

Completely untouched from modifying, only cosmeticly dressed up.

Mileage is approximately 105000.

Seeing as they are going for £5500 all over the place i'm pricing mine to sell at £5000 no offers.

I love the car and it was my pride and joy for so long but my new house is taking all my finances so i can't have both unfortunately :(

For any pics etc go to http://www.benzsupra.com/my_supra.htm

Not much has changed since these pics were taken, it only got better i.e. big LNR fuse for amps, blue wiring instead of red under bonnet etc

Email me at [email protected] for any other info.

Thanks for looking everyone and i hope it makes someone else as happy as it made me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.