The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What Car.....

Kopite

Have got a mate with an S2000 as a daily driver. have had a go because i always wanted one, and i was disapointed. it felt nice but just didnt do it compared to the supe.

also driven the type R, and thats a let down for what it should be.

you just can't drive mate :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bmw e46 m3 would fit your bill. There nice to drive and have lovely interior and build quality. A couple of mates have them and say there good on fuel.

Theres plenty of mods available for these and are pretty reliable.

I was thinking about selling my supe but realised nothing could replace it.

youll be looking at a 2001 for the bmw m3, make sure its had any work done that was needed on these, was a problem with the >02s i think, make sure the VANOs system is all good aswell as thatll be costly!

But if its all done youll get yourself a nice luxury car that can be practical and still blow most cars out of the water!

The R32 is one of the first Golfs that I actually like. Not seen any on your budget though except high milers. Seem closer to 18k than 14k. A nice 350 would probably be my choice on that budget, something I did consider, you can get ones with 15k on the clock for that money.

Actually, just checked on Pistonheads, a couple of R32s at that price now. I wouldn't have one over a nice blue 350 though.

I always liked the Audi's there's something about them that oozes a bit more class and quality than other cars.

I also like the S2000's but unless they have some sort of wheels / body mods then they are just a touch bland.

Nobody seems to have commented on the Civic. My girlfriend has an '03 civic sport (1.6 vtec engine) and it's brilliant to drive. Real comfy interior and all the little interior touches make it a real pleasure to drive. I really would be tempted in trying a type r based on the experience the gf's civic. But if you like torque there a bit crap.